+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I get rejected after showing my photo..my heart breaks

I get rejected after showing my photo..my heart breaks

Last night I posted my photo to a woman who I met on line. This morning she sees my name in the chat room and completely ignores me when I sent her an IM. We had many conversations all week discovering that we had a lot in common. When I saw her photo she looked like one of those hot 007 chicks. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She told me last night to chat with her today. Are all women this dam picky and unreal? I guess having a heart just isn't good enough anymore. It hurts being rejected again and again. I don't know what I'm going to do now. Sure move on but on to what?? more rejection...sometimes it makes me wonder if it's just me. It's things like this that make my life feel hopeless.

Last edited by Roymax; 27-01-10 at 10:29 PM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it happens.
    I'm sure Your selfesteem is pretty low. If she would consider You before as a guy who is sure about himself, she wouldn't react like that. But if she sees a guy who is unsure plus not good looking (for her) , she doesn't want to date a pussy (sorry ,but it's just my opinion ). Belive me, not good looking guys who show more confidence, are automatically more atractive . And get the girls
    Just work on Yourself. Or at least try to learn how to lie about Your confidence It should help next time
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unfortunately, a good match is not built on personality alone. Since we are sexual creatures, physical chemistry DOES play a role. Otherwise, I would be married to George Clooney.

Try not to take it personally. It happens to us all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah, but why lie about it. Do women rather have a guy lie to them to be someone they are not. I was being myself. I'm a confident guy myself in many ways but when it comes to rejection it truly is painful to the heart and I am not really confident in that area. I work out and stay in shape so it can't be my body. I really don't know anymore.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, it's entirely possible she really *isn't* as beautiful as one of those 007 chicks. If she sent you a picture of a morbidly obese girl, would you still be interested?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Have you considered that she is not the 007 girl you thought? is it really her pic? just say be aware of that online. Maybe you looked to good for her thought of that?
    But I do agree with the others, you have to have chemistry and be attracted to each other. What you find attractive others might not, like vashti see George Clooney as a catch, and I don't, get what I mean?

Try to focus more on getting out and meeting people in real life, that way you'll get the chance to have people get to know you and like you for the whole package. The whole online thing is kind of ass backwards...get to know the persons personality THEN see what they look like. It works for some people and I'm not knocking it but its fickle and you never can be sure who you're really dealing with.

Get out with friends, volunteer, join a gym, club, church, etc.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Unfortunately, a good match is not built on personality alone. Since we are sexual creatures, physical chemistry DOES play a role. Otherwise, I would be married to George Clooney.

Try not to take it personally. It happens to us all.
    thanks for the insight....she probably wouldn't have told me that. There are millions of women out there I'll just have to keep trying I guess until something clicks. My second wife was gorgeous but was afraid I'll never get someone like her again.

sometimes in our anxiousness to meet someone we do things too quickly such as posting pics or asking for more information than we should. Take your time.,give out a general description of yourself and see the reaction before posting a pic. I understand the feeling of rejection.,had it happen many times in my younger days. Confidence in yourself will help. For those with low confidence there is a way to get it but you have to work at it. Remember the sayimg.,"there is plenty of fish in the sea".,its true.,you didnt need that girl anyway.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No it's not good to lie. But if You don't have any other choice And I mean to lie till the moment she fall for You. After ,she will be too in love, she won't even notice that You're a bit less attractive than she thought You were.

Lol when I was in Spain last time,my bf's friend asked him to call him while he goes to a date.He said,he's going to change the pic and name of my bf to some girl so the girl he was about to date would think she's not the only one on the page Of course my bf was trying to call him and sending him messages lol
    see, sometimes You have to make the girl fight for You a bit Let her 'win' You
    I wazzzz here

QueenofCorona, may be your right. I really need to get out more often off line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    No it's not good to lie. But if You don't have any other choice And I mean to lie till the moment she fall for You. After ,she will be too in love, she won't even notice that You're a bit less attractive than she thought You were.

Lol when I was in Spain last time,my bf's friend asked him to call him while he goes to a date.He said,he's going to change the pic and name of my bf to some girl so the girl he was about to date would think she's not the only one on the page Of course my bf was trying to call him and sending him messages lol
    see, sometimes You have to make the girl fight for You a bit Let her 'win' You
    She probably had this perception in her mind of a guy she thought I would look like but I guess I was a bit less attractive compared to him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't be THAT unattractive Anyway I think her is already a lost case but next time try harder. Use some sneaky ways to make her be attracted to Your personality so much, that when she sees You she won't care that much
    Or wear some suits. Girls loooove suits
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    You can't be THAT unattractive
    Don't be so sure...some times I wonder. I don't know if there is way to post a photo of myself on here. I'm tired of 2nd guessing myself.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Use the gallery. Second option,after User CP .
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast