+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friends girlfriend - HELP

My friends girlfriend - HELP

I messed up ! I need some advice!
    1 year ago i moved to this new apartment and my neighbour is also one of my best friends - he helped me get this awsome place! And he have a girlfriend who is lovley. well anyway a wile ago i started to get some wibes from her. And the wibes got stronger and stronger all the sudden we started to snuggle no kissing or anything. We did that some time and one day we started to kiss, she told me she had some feelings for me too! and i could't say anything i was literally stuned ! I didn't want it to go so deep - in fact i didn't want this at all, okey in my mind i definiely want this if it weren't for my friend that is. And it gets even deeper... She told me that she had a dream that me and her and her boyfriend hade a threesum, she told her boyfriend too, and he is a special kind of dude so he can take stuff like that and he was ok with a threesum. We all laught at her dream and went on. One day though =) we were all drunk - well me and her were drunk he was kinda sober one thing led to another and we all ended up in bed! he asked me to have sex with his girl and because she has feelings for me she literally begged me to do it! i was in a panic mood at the moment so i didn't know what the hell i was suppose to do ! i have said to myself never ever have a threesum with two dudes and one female - in my defense he is a great pal
    so there i was having sex with hes girlfriend in front of him! she got her dream come true i guess! Now comes the sticky part. Our snuggle have taken another step now she is at my apartment all day long (when hes at work) and we have started to kiss allot and go beyond the moral limmit, we havent had anymore sex THANK GOD! But i feel its just a matter of time - i really like this girl but i also love my friend dont want to hurt him and i dont want to hurt her - she is struggeling just as me to take a step back not forward but this is getting out of control. The biggest problem here is that i really don't want to stop what i am doing but at the same time i know i have to if i want to keep my friend. By the way they have a 2 year old child together whom i love and adore !

1: Your friend is a cuckold.

2: You are a bad friend.

You can't have it both ways and you're being an indecisive douche about it. The right thing to do would be to not see his girlfriend if he isn't around, things are happening because you're allowing them to, being passive doesn't absolve you of your shitty actions.

You're going to lose one of them, always choose your friend over a woman. Girlfriends come and go but friends are forever.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Ye thanks for making that even clearer for me.
    Really thank you!! Don't even know why i bothered asking for advice....

..:this sucks:..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    rubadub... funny you want you bff's gf to rub your dub.

you're an idiot she's a selfish little hoe.

If you don't want to hurt him stop stabbing him in the back. Same goes for her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you really suggesting that we're going to tell you how to bang her, while being a good friend while taking the little one out for ice cream where no one gets hurt?

Screw this, tomorrow i'm going to end it. for all the saints thanx for your lovley replies- guess you never did somthing wrong!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No shit sherlock. What did you want us to tell you? We're not about to tell you it's okay you're cheating with your bff's girl. Don't worry- we're here to tell you that your bff won't be mad when (not IF) he finds out.

End it, OBVIOUSLY.

Quit with the sarcastic bullshit. Of course we've done wrong. But we also take the corrective measures or we get slammed (here). Take the correct measure and we'll respect that, but we don't encourage cheating.

How well do you know this guy? How long? He wasn't even drunk and allowed that to happen. Obviously he likes that sort of thing, otherwise he wouldn't go for it. She's a wild one and probably did stuff like that before as well...at least from how you posted the comment about her.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Ummm, wow.

Well Asip4u, i have known this guy for about 7 years i think. And yes from my post above you could think they are pretty wild. But in fact they aren't so wild and i dont think she have cheated before. I do know he have done it more than once - that doesen't change anything though. They have had some problems with there relationship and they both have talked about how bad they feel about that it's not going so well for them. That doesen't mean that i can go in and be the breaking point.
    When she and i kissed the first time i told my friend about that, he was not mad just little confused i think. He told me i have done the right think telling him and he didn't say anything to her so she still thinks that he is clueless about this. But the kissing went on and i really don't feel like telling him that i have done the same mistake again!
    She came and lye down in my bed and woke me up this morning - omg i really need to tell her to stop messing with my mind =/ btw i notice that i havent said why its so hard to just quit what i am doing - i think i am falling in love with this girl. Not the best thing i know. So when i get a good chanse i am going to tell her we can't keep this up (TODAY)
    Can't risk loosing one of my best friends over this girl !

I really hope there isn't any information you are changing here. Sometimes people change the story to make it seem not as bad. For example, a guy will come on here and lie that someone knew about one of the kisses and other things that went on and was ok with it. However you seem to be feeling really bad about this so...go and tell him. He may get pissed at you but you are his best friend and owe him the truth at least. At the end, they will have a decision to make. Truth usually comes out one way or another.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her to piss off today. They don't live with you just next door? If that's the case does she have a key? If she does ask for it back. Don't worry about offending her, you will. Worry about yourself here today, and your buddy. Do good for 2 people and untimately it's better for her too. She's just a bit of a bitch right now if she doesn't understand.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Rubadub... I can't say anything extra that hasn't already been said but I thought I would have my 2 cents...

You're an arsehole.

Don't do this to someone.
    Last edited by lhn; 30-01-10 at 06:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Friends don't f**k friend's women..........period. Even if he asks you, even if they beg you.........End of story.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'No' is the only word that comes to mind. Use it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast