+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If everyday i said I LOVE HER, will the words became normal and look fake?

If everyday i said I LOVE HER, will the words became normal and look fake?

Hai everyone, I just wanna to know what girls might think if i everyday i said i love her? Will the words will became normal to her?? Should i continue saying that? I saying I love her cause i really wanna let her know that i one day more love her then the pass day. I just so love her sincerely but i just scared that the words will became very very normal to her..so if one day, arguement occur and i said the words to her..would she be glad or will she think the words is too normal d cause i too often use its? Please advise me..

Hi I'm a guy but in my opinion, if the words are meant and you try at least to give her a better day than before you should keep saying that because it demonstrates your love towards her.

(If you text with her by phone, don't send too many I love you's but it's my opinion of course)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some girls love to hear those words, others is "yeah, right whatever" why do you keep on saying that? It all depends on a girl I guess. If you really love your g/f instead of saying "I love you" to her all the time, why not show it to her as well.

Take a lesson from Han Solo on this one, it means more in moderation - you can show her you love her in other ways and save the words for something special imo.

i wouldnt be to impressed if my man just randomly said he loves me every single day. If we are having a giggle and he sighs and says i love you or if i am ill and he brings me a drink kisses me and says he loves me - thats all great.

but if he just regiments it to right before going to sleep, or just before leaving the house i usually think thats part of a script - and doesnt touch me like the other examples i have given