+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex has gone crazy and its doing my head in

Ex has gone crazy and its doing my head in

Heres the problem. My girlfriend broke up with me. I didnt mind as we ended it on friendly terms and stuff and thought it was gonna be cool even though she dumped me by text. she phoned me a couple of times afterwards to see if i was okay and was and facebooked me a couple of times. it wouldnt be so bad if she wasnt in my uni class though.

after a couple of talks on facebook i was gettin bothered that she was talking to me because it was like two days after the relationship ended and eventually got into a tiff about stuff. i clearly stated to her i didnt want to get into a relationship with her again which is what she wanted anyway. i said i missed her at the end of the conversation.that was the last time she talked to me.

now were back at uni and she wont even talk to me. i gave it a few weeks without talking to her to let stuff blow over and wasnt really bothered but now its been ages she still wont even say hello. I tried talking to her about it in person and and all i got was 'ur annoying me' and get dirty looks when ever i walk into the room and just get rude comments thrown at me.

its beginning to get on everyones nerves in my class room because she is insistant on causing a bad atmosphere and everyones 'like whats her problem?' and its upsetting me cause its like i did something wrong. if i had cheated on her or hit her i would understand her behaviour but i didnt. I treated her like a queen. she said she wanted to be friends when she was phoning me but now its like shes a completey different person. usually i would just ignore it but when your in the same room as someone its a difficult situation its like theres an elephant in the room. ive tried ignoring the situation but its beginning to get to a stage where its just pissing me off.

its not like i been needy i just wasnt really bothered by breaking up with her as we both agreed it wasnt working. i just give the polite hello when she walks past and stuff ive never begged her to come back to me or anything.

so here are some questions:

why is she been so immature about stuff?
    im over the relationship i just want to move on and just want stuff to settle down but she wont let it. ignoring her and the situation for a long period of time does not work. just as im beginning to move on i get one of my friends come up to me and is like she said all this derogatory shit about me. I havent done anything or said anything to hurt her.

why am i the one made to feel like shit when she broke up with me? its actually almost cruel.it shouldnt be me trying to put stuff right it should be her but i cant see any viable way out of this mess.

why cant she either be polite or even a friend? why is she trying to make me into a enemy?

anyone reading this thinkin it will be okay to date someone in the workspace should take some serious consideration first its just not worth the agro.

one other thing she did the same thing to one of her best mates. one day they were fine, now she wont even talk to her friend. i was friends with her friends as well and as far as im aware there was next to no reason for her to just ignore her mate (who's also in our class).
    Last edited by mrman256; 29-01-10 at 08:04 PM.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well there are loads of reasons it could be that she's like this and obviously us (the forum trolls :p ) don't know the full history of the relationship but have you considered that perhaps she didn't want to split up really? Or that she isn't as over you as you are her? Maybe she is applying 'no contact' to help her move on.

When people split it is normal for them to not get along afterwards. It's rare people fall into a 'friend basis' especially this quickly.
    Has it been a matter of weeks or a matter of months since you both decided to split?
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

thanks for the reply. the relationship was good until her ex started ringing her and it got her stressed out. then she started waving red flags and said stuff like she needs her space. its been about 6 weeks which in fairness isnt a long time but i really dont need the hassle. if she really cared she wouldnt havent dumped me a month after my nan died a week before xmas and knowing that i was in therapy for ocd and depression. i dont give a shit no more though she has hurt me. i dont care if she didnt want to be in a relationship at that time. i used to but the way shes been acting i dont want to know. now she just deleted me off facebook after i tried talking to her today and shes got her mates emailing me stuff saying im out of order for trying to talk to her. its all ****ed up.
    Last edited by mrman256; 29-01-10 at 09:46 PM.

also its been about a month and a half.

Well first, if she didn't wanna break up, then she shouldn't of broke up with you. she's just trying to make you feel as bad as she does for breaking up with you. She probably totally regrets doing it and hates that you can move on while she's still getting over you. Just ignore her and stop giving her attention period.