+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Huge update from 3 months ago

Huge update from 3 months ago

im not sure if anyone remmebers me on this site but i was having trouble getting this girl i met at school. i ended up flirting with her getting her number falling for and she played me (and after talking to her i fuond out he was a super douche and a pussy who coudent fight lol) well like two weeks later she broke up with her boyfreind for me *heres were this becomes like a super bad soap opera* the day after we got together my dad died (again im 16) this is my first REAL girlfriend ive ever had she helped me threw my fathers death which was huge. it made my mom go crazy it drove my sister from our house and my dad was the only source of income for the house so know im the only one paying bills to keep my house since my mom is disabled. the only thing that woke me up and gave me hope was her. we dated for about 2 months before we broke up. we hung out alot she would come to my house and i would goto hers. i became freinds with her dad and her grandma loves me she came to two of my families christmas parties and i even went to her families thanksgiving dinner. i mean i fell in love with her and i was really hoping that it would have lasted (then again she was 14 and deep deep deep down in my heart of hearts i knew she would have gotten board of me) well like two weeks before december 18th we planned to make love on the 18th she had bought laundarey and wore it on that day with a pink bow like she was my present so not only was she my first girlfreind but my first love and my first time she was so important to me. we ended up breaking up over some stupid myspace photo's of her that had her in boy shorts that said DANGER and BOOTYLICOUS the break up was horrible like ive never felt before *ive been extremely hardened by expeirences in my life so i didnt cry alot but ive hurt so bad that my chest burned and ached* she always would tell me that she would never leave me unless i dident want her and we promised well before school started up again that we would talk bad about each other but since she broke that one promise to me i did the same to her and i told everyone that she was loose and bad in bed and that her private parts queefed (and most of this is true but i shoudent have told everyone about it that was horrible of me and very immature and i shoudent have stooped to her level *there is more to that she had her freinds message me saying all this mean stuff after i broke up with her very nicely as i could) my freinds would throw shit at her like hard candy and hit her right in the face. so after a week and half of being broken up all of sudden she was telling everyone in the school that i raped her (which technically i did *statutory* but she said i also forced her which is BS) im one of the nicest guys in the world so no one beleived her not even her own dad people from there lunch table kicked her out and told her she coudent sit with them about two days after the break up she was apparently holding hands with a black man at some hangout for younger kids and then 2 weeks back to school she already had another boyfreind ( i was like how can she do this i was her supposed 1st and she has already moved on) i was so hurt i just kept telling people about this stuff even with the rape behind my back. its been 3-5 weeks since we broke up and i just get more depressed every day i have to see her (not as bad cause she told her dad we had consensaul sex and he said she coudent date till shes 16 know so she had to break up with her boyfreind but there still freinds and probaly secretly going out) its hard having to see her everyday and remmeber how much she helped me and all the love i had for her she was the reason why i woke up in the morning and know shes gone i feel like an empty shell i mean im not bad looking and i can tell other girls like me but im just so hurt right know i feel empty and dead inside everyone around me is dieing, dead, or leaving me, what should i do everyone is telling me i should talk to her but with the rape thing i know i could NEVER trust her again or even love her the same way i dont want to leave it alone either but its getting really hard on her and i can tell everyday people pelt her with hard candy and call her names like Crack poof (cause her hair is really teased out and poofy) or queefer or the ussualy whore, slut, bitch i just dont want her to hurt herself but i want to talk to her so bad and get some closure on what happened we were like attached at the hip and know i can barely even look at her

Did people mistreat her like that before she dated you?
    Spammer Spanker

well not that many her grandma called her a whore alot and her moms side of the family hates her also alot of people of school thought she was a whore before we went out anyways and know that this has happened people are just saying it to her face but the throwing and nicknames were never said directly to her until know

Nice. So you told everyone bad things about her and it made a bad situation nearly unbearable.

I wouldn't be surprised if this girl threw herself in front of a train. No, it's not all your fault, but you know some of it is. What possessed you to be so mean? You don't seem to be a generally mean guy.
    Spammer Spanker

i dont even know i was so angry that she broke our promise to stay together, and she had her freinds send me stuff on myspace that wasent very pretty
    also when we broke up she put her myspace status as HAHA VOICE MAILS SUCK DICK ! (like me breaking up with her was nothing to her) so i was really hurt and i wanted her to hurt as much as me i guess

i mean im at the same point at least she has money and a house and loving dad that would do anything for her my uncle just commited suicide, my grampa died of a heart attack, my mom has cancer and has multiple minds and OCD, my dad also died of a heart attack, im losing my house, i just broke up with my girlfreind, i dont have a car, and my phone just got turned off and all this is happening in the past three months i dont want togo on

Jeeze Louise, where do you live? Hell?
    Spammer Spanker

might as well even my teachers dont try and bother me with stuff my teacher mr.martin was like my problems were like here (he put his hand at like his desk) he was like yours are like here ( he put his hand at like his face level) i just wish there was a way to handle this depression i miss her so bad i think about her all the time i just want to move on and stop feeling like a walking shell of a person with no emotion no love and no thought

I think you should apologize to her, if not for her than for yourself. You two treated each other abominably when you were supposed to be there for each other.
    Spammer Spanker

i want to but im so scared of her cause of the rape thing that she well just acuse me of stalking or something i dont even want to approach her. im just hoping this antognizing stuff well finaly get her to break downand come talk to me

I doubt she will ever want to talk to you again. People are throwing things at her, man.
    Spammer Spanker

yea thats true i guess the best thing i can do is try and move on and let it go but its so hard to let it go i mean i see her EVERYDAY except on weekends

Man, I forgot how mean high schoolers can be. Makes me kinda glad I'm old.

The best thing you can do is keep your head up. Don't let her see you down. Also, like you said, don't stoop to her level. She obviously thrives on drama, and you've already been through enough. There is a better girl out there for you. Find someone sweet and maybe closer to your age.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

thanks corona its hard to keep my head up with her being on my mind or not i sorta decided to talk to somone about this cause my freinds would just tell me that she is a dumb (fill in the blank) and then try to cheer me up no one has any advice to give me on just getting over this your the first