+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just curious

Just curious

Ok, so when you're with someone that you're going out with, and they come over to see you.... how much of the time do you guys spend like making out or doing stuff, and how much time is it just talking and hanging out? I mean because well I was just curious if i was normal hehe. I tend to want to make out and do stuff... a lot. I love talking and doing stuff yeah, but the other stuffs great too hehe. So anyways, just curious to hear from you guys on your views

I don't remember. I am starting to think something is wrong with me dude.. I am seriously not remembering - and I am trying really hard... It's like I've blocked all that kind of crap out of my head.

My memory is inherently bad. Born with it. Anyway, I'd expect that I'd like to make out a lot too lol. I don't really know. Actually I think I'd just love the company of a girl I like.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

i love being in the company of men. i seem to get on with them better than women for some reason. at the moment im always in the company of the guy i like! i spend at least 2 hours with him a day, but we are not going out or anything. i think i would also like to make out alot, but i also like playing around..play fighting
    - Claire -

Can you really have pleasure with a clock ticking in your head? Each time you're with someone should be different, huh? To me, the amount of time spent doing this or that, is irrelevant. I'm not the same woman everyday and neither is the guy I'm with, so...

Lets see....

Once I first see my bf, I talk to him for a bit. Then we start making out, then it leads to sex within the first hour (usually). Then it goes to relaxing, talking, and spending time together

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

hehe i like how fawn has it worked out

ok last night as soon as i walked in the door we said hi i love yous ( yeah we are back together) hugs play fight and then we make out for about 10 min and my clothes come of w/in the next 5 and then his clothes come off. foreplay is fantastic...last night i had to go though cuz i had school so i get to school and there is no school again cuz of bad flood dammage. so i come back walk in and we make out & other stuff for i think and hour and a 1/2 so its 10pm we are done by 1:30am oh yeah i had a great time last night. so it all includes making out talking oh we ate food and sex twice. it just happens, enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    hehe i like how fawn has it worked out
    Why Thank you Ex

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

yea its not really a specific routine...that stuff just happens...when i visited my girlfriend last is a prime example...i walked in the door at about 9:30 am...we were talkin, she made me breakfast, we started kissing, then came foreplay, and we ended up having amazing sex twice before 1:00 in the afternoon...then again other times we'll spend the whole day together just talking and hanging out...

yeah there really shouldnt be a specific routine. sometimes when i see my bf i just want to rip off his clothes and spend all night going at it and then there are some nights when its nice just to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie and talk. just play it by ear. whatever feels right go with it. but note that if u spend zero time getting to know a person and all ur time making out then u won't end up with that deep of a relationship in my opinion.

=)..matters what kind of person u and the other person is...i personaly love talking and snuggling giving thoughs sweat unexpected kisses. but then there are other times when im with other people were we will make love 4 times ina span of 2 hours the first two hours im at the house
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk