+ Follow This Topic

Thread: that time of the year again..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

that time of the year again..

dammit, besides the fact that xmas is almost here...we have to deal with finals. i'm lucky this year in that i only have 4 and a lab final. i wish it were less, but im' not complaining because i had it worst last sem. so wassup with everyone else? how are you doing this time of year. hahah..hang in there killer, it's almost over. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I only have 3 final tests, but I don't know when one is, I don't know crap about another and the third is comprised of two seperate tests. The outlook is grim.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Ok. Prepare.
    THIS Tuesday I have to turn in a 20 page special report. That same day I have to prepare an oral presentation with pictographs and everything about commercial business. Additionally, we have to present a group project. (the three of us)
    Good news are - I successfully passed two midterms for Interpersonal Communications, both A's and my portfolio's already turned in (A as well), so i don't have to take the final. yey by golly. all I have to do is turn in the second portfolio.
    Now I've already passed the dreadful, terrorostically sadistic Law&Economics midterm (which primarily consisted of traslating like half of the book, and a 10-minute oral report about it with explicit explanation of everything verbally as well as with proper illustration) But the worst is yet to come. for the FINAL we have to learn a completely different book other than what we studied all throuh the semester (thank God no translation this time) in (watch my lips) 2 weeks. Thats about 300 pages.

I won't mention STATISTICS (can't believe I just did) cause as to STA...(never mind) well, let's just make it easy and say that I'm doomed. The final is on the 28th of December - which means no happy xmas shopping and all the rest.

*there's no place like heaven, there's no place like heaven, there's no place like heaven*
    I have it all. Including kino.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow i guess i'm lucky then. our last final is around the 20th but i'm almost done with shopping. raverboy

I've been outta class since Thursday. I have three tests this week (all of which I don't care much about) and I'm done. Maybe I'm adopting Illusional's "carefree" attitude. Only it's in the wrong place. :?
    Heit ist mein taug.

No no no that's not the spirit. You need to find sanctuary in a place where you can gather your thoughts and regain your strength, dude. This evening, at "Announcements".
    I have it all. Including kino.

Alright, well, those three tests I was talking about....definately were last week. So I missed all my finals and I'm probly only goint to pass one class this semester and thats psych. I'll probly still have a C or D in that. So woohoo for me. Yet I still don't care...hmmm.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha all i have to say is **** it, if he doesn't care, then that's how he wants it to be...muhahaha..hey why not start early and start drinking already? i'll join you after my finals are done. hahaha. raverboy

I'll get trashed and see ya there.
    Heit ist mein taug.