+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eating dwn thr

Those likes and dislikes get sorted out in their own due time. It's not as if two potential lovers make their first date at a restaurant where instead of a Mariachi band coming to their table, two scribes in 12th century tights saunter up and take their turns saying, "hear ye, hear ye, hear ye... person of the fairer, (or caveman) persuasion would like it known to ye the following: He (She) does not entertain stone fruit in the kitchen basket, sock drying racks hung over toilet ceilings (because farts are an untapped source of hot air) or double digit penetration without at least 2 hours of coaxing and pretend argument lovemaking with added cuddle and salami sandwich run,...Non-negotiable. Do both of you take this other person as a potential mate knowing full well that it could end at any given second if the wrong move or word is said? Say yay or nay?."

Tad melodramatic.. eh?

Anyway, we're talking about matters pertaining to sex -- something which is perfectly ok to discuss and ask questions about after the preliminary "getting to know you" routine. That was my point.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

That's cool.

I was just implying that we'll unlikely know the other person completely. Likes, needs, and wants change with time.

I reckon the easiest way would be doing a 69 - Win win situation.

Don't be subtle about it...just say "Hey, how do you feel about eating me out? Want to try it?"

Do bear in mind that most guys are disgusted by giving a woman oral sex and will refuse to do it, but will expect you to give them oral and swallow the results of the explosion without complaints. Strange standards, but that seems to be the norm. Try some flavored lubricant or a dental dam (a condom cut up one side is a good alternative) if he's squeamish.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNeko View Post
    Don't be subtle about it...just say "Hey, how do you feel about eating me out? Want to try it?"

Do bear in mind that most guys are disgusted by giving a woman oral sex and will refuse to do it, but will expect you to give them oral and swallow the results of the explosion without complaints. Strange standards, but that seems to be the norm. Try some flavored lubricant or a dental dam (a condom cut up one side is a good alternative) if he's squeamish.
    I disagree, in my experience, most guys LOVE it. It's usually the ones that are not sure about what they are doing that won't go down there. Once they have a little experience and see the pleasure it gives a woman, they can't get enough of it. If you find it hard to ask, maybe watch a dvd together and when an oral scene comes on, ask him what he thinks about it.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Your first sentence started off so well...
    The rest seems a little off the mark.

Btw... to the OP, flavoured lube has always tasted nasty in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Sorry lhn...I'm just going by my own experience. I've only ever known one man out of all my male friends who would go down on a woman, and that was more a matter of him not minding as opposed to wanting to do it. All the others found it disgusting...I think because they all at one point tried it and the girls they were with had a nasty odor, which turned those guys off to giving oral without hope of giving it another chance.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    flavoured lube is gross.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I cant imagine a guy not wanting to eat out his woman. I enjoy it so much, I make sure she cums twice with my tongue before I enter her. I think if he doesn't do it on his own, then it's not his thing. Make sure you are super clean and healthy down there.

Sorry lhn...I'm just going by my own experience. I've only ever known one man out of all my male friends who would go down on a woman, and that was more a matter of him not minding as opposed to wanting to do it. All the others found it disgusting...I think because they all at one point tried it and the girls they were with had a nasty odor, which turned those guys off to giving oral without hope of giving it another chance.
    Sounds like you have a lot of icky girlfriends. Just sayin.

This is one of the reasons' that I get so much pu**y I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE>>> eating a woman. Nothing on earth smells better, or tastes better than clean, healthy C**T. IMHO!!!!!!

^ Wow... not even I have that much enthusiasm.

Perryville, you're something special.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I tell em "you have to lick the clit if you want me to zuck ur dick"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12