+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she cheating?

is she cheating?

so here it is....

she has two phones, one that she brings with her in the house (pretty much everywhere and uses it as her main phone) and one that she always keeps in her car unless needs charging (she says she needs this phone to talk to her dad who is in a different country and apparently she gets cheap call using it)

so found this dodgy number (saved under the name of F) in her secret phone about 10 days ago, shes been texting that number a few times, texts like "oi Mr where are you?" or "Are you still alive? call me back" and calling that number pretty much everyday, calls lasting 5min to 15min.....

even more dodgy are the calls timing, for example a couple of times she said she comes home late or starts early (by about an hour) and there was calls made during those times....

so i phoned the number and some guy picked up

That letter "F" wouldn't by any chance stand for "Father" would it?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

no,her father lives in a different country, that number is a local mobile number. plus her dad dont speak english but the texts are in english.....

Call the number back and ask the guy why hes talking so much to your girl.......
    I would and have...

Confront your gf whilst holding the phone behind you if she denies show her and ask her what its about, but she will twist " why you going through my phone, you dont trust me "

BarmyArmy, i confronted her, and guess what? she was like "dont you trust me?" and "why are you spying on me? hes just a friend...", she said they were talking about how she can do some building work to her flat and askin him for advice, but then she said he works in a carwash.... WTF. apparently that guy knows many builders....

im going to phone that guy see WTF is happening.

EDIT: just phoned the guy, he says they been talking about cars and they are friends ........ godddd this is pissing me off
    Last edited by NeoSam; 04-02-10 at 09:42 PM.

Most of these approaches are a bad idea. As BarmyArmy pointed out, you going through her phone is going to be the biggest problem here. You need to find another way to go about this, other than admitting you had the nerve to go through her personal phone.

Oh great, too late, NeoSam already made that mistake.

OMG you called him? You might as well give up now, you're looking very pathetic and that is most certainly an un-attractive quality.

Its Simple. Tell her that it really bothers you, and you would very much appreciate it if she stopped communicating with this individual. If she cares for you, she will. If she doesn't, she wont. At that point, grab your pride and walk. Life is too short for such nonsense.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Both of you have made mistakes in this situation, and now the trust is gone. If you were married, it would be worth the trouble to try to fix things, but if you're just dating, it's time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
    BarmyArmy, i confronted her, and guess what? she was like "dont you trust me?" and "why are you spying on me? hes just a friend...", she said they were talking about how she can do some building work to her flat and askin him for advice, but then she said he works in a carwash.... WTF. apparently that guy knows many builders....

im going to phone that guy see WTF is happening.

EDIT: just phoned the guy, he says they been talking about cars and they are friends ........ godddd this is pissing me off
    Shes cheating. You need to dump her. That answer "dont you trust me" is an excuse to cheat. dude , you see all the signs!!! its okay to be inlove but doesnt mean that you need to be blind and be a fool.
    you have 3 choices: call the guy and ask him whats really going on or dump her or date girls right now.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtorres View Post
    Shes cheating. You need to dump her. That answer "dont you trust me" is an excuse to cheat. dude , you see all the signs!!! its okay to be inlove but doesnt mean that you need to be blind and be a fool.
    you have 3 choices: call the guy and ask him whats really going on or dump her or date girls right now.
    Don't bother with the first two options. Just dump her.

Dump her, my friend.

When my girlfriend says its okay to have guy friends, I consider the light green. Keep a couple friends on the side letting her know what it feels like to keep secrets. Give her a taste of her own medicine if you will. Im sure she'll catch on, even if she doesn't, you won't be lonely.