+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Male Grooming

Come on ,G68, men taste women's fluids and women taste men's. So why be put off by a couple of pubes? My GF has a bush and it doesn't bother me a bit. I eat Pu**y waxed, trimmed, shaved or natural, I'm not squeemish.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell? You're comparing fluids to pubes? Dude... BIG DIFFERENCE. I got no problem with fluid... but pubes, yeah it's invasive to my mouth.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeh a pube at the back of my throat is too offputting and i have to fish it out before continuing(so NOT sexy!) whereas, well, i dont complain at him spunking in the back of my throat...There is a big difference.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I don't shave it for cosmetic reasons. I shave it because it feels more neat and clean. I don't like feeling the pubes brushing up against everything and each other.

Also, if you're a girl, I probably won't go down on you if you're not closely trimmed or shaven. Again, not for cosmetic reasons, or even because it bothers my tongue. The real problem is that it tickles my nose and makes me have to sneeze. I had to stop and sneeze while eating out one of my exes, and she was pretty embarrassed.

Sorry Wag, but any man who won't munch carpet, because of the length of the pile , should give up sex altogether. Qwert and G68, I'm really disappointed in you, I thought you were big girls. LOL A stray pube, now and then , is an occupational hazard, nothing more! My GF has a small "landing strip", (I hate cutsey names) but it wouldn't matter if it was the rain forest, as long as I can fight my way to the treasure. IMHO!!

I just keep it under control. I'm not going to take a razor or electric razor to my boys are you kidding me? You get maintained shaft and that's all you get... And that's because I personally prefer it for sex - you can't "see shit disappear into other shit" (Kevin Smith quote) if all you have are two tribbles fighting each other at the crotch.

Hey, man, it's not my fault. I can't control when I gotta sneeze.

Have you tried an antihistimine before sex? Btw, What is a tribble?

(10 characters)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Sorry Wag, but any man who won't munch carpet, because of the length of the pile , should give up sex altogether. Qwert and G68, I'm really disappointed in you, I thought you were big girls. LOL A stray pube, now and then , is an occupational hazard, nothing more! My GF has a small "landing strip", (I hate cutsey names) but it wouldn't matter if it was the rain forest, as long as I can fight my way to the treasure. IMHO!!
    I love grown up men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It's good to see whilst I've been away for the weekend my thread has been appreciated

Personally, my ex loved it when I was closely shaved. So I used to do it number1. Now, I'm not sure what I'll do but I definitely don't like 'natural'. Both for aesthetic and comfort reasons.

Incoming affro? no thanks....
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perry you continue to be dissapointed in me. But hey, I'm not here to impress you! When I've got to fish pubes from out the back of my throat yeah, I'm a little put off. Nothing says hot sex like "hold on honey, your pubic hair is at the back of my mouth in between my teeth!"

If I get a pube, I swallow it and continue to munch. My GF doesn't know , because I won't tell her. This is another of the "form over function", threads. A vagina is only clean, if it is bare and a scrotum is only sexy if it is shaved. Are there any adults on this thread?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    A vagina is only clean, if it is bare and a scrotum is only sexy if it is shaved. Are there any adults on this thread?
    Umm really? You're concluding I'm saying THAT ^ by my mere dislike of pubic hairs in my mouth? Okay because never have I even come close to saying anything about being clean. Or a vagina being dirty because it's not shaven. Haven't even come CLOSE. Anywho sorry to rain on your pube parade.

G68, It isn't always about you. I was saying that about the thread in general, not any specific poster. Personally , pubes on a pu**y don't bother me. Now a hair in my food, that's another story! That implies uncleanliness.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast