+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my first gf, she is upset, help!

my first gf, she is upset, help!

Hello again forum. Unfortunately I came here again because my love problems.

Background:

I am going insane right now, I am 24 gonna be 25 soon and she is 23, we have been dating since a month now and we are quite close the first week was great we were seeing each other everyday and making out a lot but because of exames and she was sick a while also ... she became very distant.

When I'm with her everything is great but when we are apart she is like another person, she also cancels a lot of dates because various reasons but eventually she calls me and we go out.

Problem:

2 days ago we had arranged to see each other the day after, she toled me she might be busy and I toled her to call me anyway...
    next day (yesterday) she didn't call me and i waited like a stupid all day.

at 21:00 she calls me just to talk but i was busy and then something happened to the phone network and i could not understand what she was saying, she said something and i said ok. she doesn't know I did not hear her. I just agreed... she thinks i herd what she said.

Next day (today) i found out that she toled me: to caller her after i finnish because she won't go to bed early.

Now she is very very very upset with me, i called her and i apologized but she said "no, i don't accept your apology" , i asked her if she wanted to do the thing we settled yesterday but she said "no, i'm not in the mood" she also had a very hard day. She said we can go out tomorrow.

What should i do ? Looks like we will go out tomorrow. I hope we will indeed.

How should i apologize, should i bring her a flower ? What color and type ?
    any idees how i can fix this ?
    Last edited by james.zelo; 06-02-10 at 07:31 AM. Reason: spelling

She's upset because somehow the issue with the network is controlled by you?

oh.. i am going to edit my post, she doesn't know I did not hear her. I just agreed... she thinks i herd what she said

Then explain that to her.

how can i do that ? i think she will be even more upset because i said ok to something i did not heard.

Tell her it was just an impulsive response out of frustration for not being able to hear what was said. You could also mention something about wanting to talk to her as much as possible, and that you would take such an opportunity, that it isn't something you would ignore.

any idee what type and color of flower should i bring her ?

A black dahlia.