+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything for a root

Anything for a root

Am I the only one who finds it really pathetic and weak when guys bend over backwards and sacrifice anything for a chance to have sex with a girl? I really opened up my eyes to how pathetic some guys can be with my last two exes whot told me all these stories about some of the characters. There was this one guy my ex met in another country, they flirted a bit and then parted ways. Then for about a year he'd keep calling her (international calls) trying to find out when he can see her again and have a root. For this he offered her anything from trip back all expenses paid, to jewelery to other subversive means of persuasion. She talked to him because she liked the attention, but she knew there is no chance in hell any of that would be happening. Another ex was actively stalked by this guy she met awhile back who kept on calling her and crying on the phone how he is desperate to see her for a low chance of a miraculous root. Another ex was stalked by a bus driver who asked her for he phone number one day for some stupid reason and then kept calling and calling and calling, she told him she has a bf and there is no way in hell she would ever see him which was completely ignored because the guy was in the root mode, he just keep calling or smsing her, giving her more exhuberant offers to see her with a low posibility of sex. Another friend is with a girl who's got him by the balls because the minute he does or says something not to her liking she's cutting off sex. She's got him paying rent, all expenses paid for everything, doing household chores and sleeping on the couch while she enjoyes the bed at the threat of cutting off sex if he misbehaves. He willingly obeys her.

How desperate, low and weak do you have to be to act like that? And guys transform into these losers completely unaffected by reason or common sense so incredibly often that I'm starting to question whether I'm the only one who sees this as pathetic. Am I really the only one?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say to each his own. If a guy wants to spend that much time, energy, and money just to get laid that's his issue. If a girl is cruel enough to lead a man around by his nutsack, that's her issue too.

Doesn't affect me, because I just don't associate with men or women that fall into either of those two categories. Once a guy starts showing signs he's buttering me up to try and get in my pants, he gets shut down.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    F-ck off tool.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Persistence pays.

besides, why do you care what other people do?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also, Mish, those stories just sound like the guys are really into the girls they're pursuing, or with. You're making it about the sex. It just sounds like you're projecting your own bullshit onto other people's scenarios - yet again, you sanctimonious cunt.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Surely these guys were possibly wanting more than just sex? The things you listed seem a bit too much effort just for sex..surely they could get it elsewhere with less effort if thats all they were after?

Im sure alot of it was the girls leading them on, some women seem to lack the capability to say 'no' and enjoy the attention. Who cares.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Back in high school, I went past the phase of trying to downplay other women to make myself look better.

Men aren't as purely motivated by sex as the stereotypes would lead one to believe -- there's always more to the story than can be outwardly seen. Also, the women are describing their views on the situation... how accurate is that really? Remember the saying, "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."

Recognize the perceived deficiencies in others... learn from them when you can... but more importantly, try to be who you are, separate of how others behave or how people may judge you.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Persistence pays.

besides, why do you care what other people do?
    I'm curious about this phenomenon, this "sex currency" and why a lot of guys I know are so susceptible to it.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you're talking about most of my friends that turn into pussies when they get a gf. and then i never see them again...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

we're all animals and we do a whole lot of things for sex.

my dog sabrina, omg when she's in heat she turns into a total slut. she will do anything for a root. she'll even let her brother hit it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ewwwwwwwwwww and i'm willing to put money that you're busy watching your dogs do the deed.

raverboy

i got a video if you want it. i'll have to charge you though.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Surely these guys were possibly wanting more than just sex? The things you listed seem a bit too much effort just for sex..surely they could get it elsewhere with less effort if thats all they were after?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Men aren't as purely motivated by sex as the stereotypes would lead one to believe -- there's always more to the story than can be outwardly seen.
    Well what else could they be looking for? What besides sex can a guy who lives in another country expect from a girl who lives half way across the world and is not interested in a relationship with him? What can a bus driver expect besides sex from a girl who he knows has a boyfriend and is not interested in him? The way I see it they are either driven by this bizarre sex motivation, that one night stand sense of achievement / confidence boost or they are really really stupid. Am I missing something?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i got a video if you want it. i'll have to charge you though.
    i always knew you were into kinky sex. however, i'm going to have to decline. i'm more into watching fat men have sex with small sheep.

raverboy

you sicko.

misha, there's guys like you, and then there's the kind of guys that are stupid over sex and will go to great lengths to get it.

you're just two different kind of guys. i've met both kinds.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast