+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so what's my gf thinking? :D

so what's my gf thinking? :D

My gf broke up our relationship 3 weeks ago by email :S She said I didn't have an opionion and that she wants a man who can handle her, and that I'm to kind/want to hug her to much (she doesn't like that)

I sended her some emails in which I asked to think about it, and she replied that she would think about it, but shouldn't count on it. Same when I called her.. Then she blocked me on msn for a whole week untill today.

So she was online the whole day today on msn, but she didn't say anything, and neither did I.
    I'm thinking about sending her an email tomorrow, to ask how she is doing, and to tell her I'm doing fine.
    But why doesn't she say anything on msn? It drives me crazy, I really want to talk with her, just like we used to do weeks ago.

Is it wise to send her that email, or better to ignore her in hope that she will contact me some day ?
    I really want to get her back

Let's start with that last sentence. Why, exactly, do you want this cold, hurtful person back?
    Spammer Spanker

well I do like her, and I know she likes me.. she was playing love songs on her pc (I could see that on msn) and I know she hasn't got anybody else, so that was especially for me.
    And she told me once she does love me, but does not see any future in our relation. (I dissagree with that, lol)

I dunno what to do to get back in contact with her.

Sounds like she is ignoring you because she doesn't want to be with you anymore. If she made the move to break up with you, she probably isn't going to play coy now and want you to IM her.

Good luck.

She's playing games. I'm a girl, and I know how things go. I've talked many times to other females about this same situation. She's wanting to keep you on a hook, dangling, to see what all you will do to win her back. I understand you have huge feelings for this girl or you wouldn't be playing the game she initiated. But don't play this with her. If you do, even when you do get back together, and I have no doubt she will eventually 'let' you guys get back together, she will know it's ok to jerk you around like she's been doing, and you will be her puppy. Trust me..you don't want that. Plus she sounds like a nasty person. Show her who's boss and leave her alone, maybe go out with someone else, move on with your life..she will come crawling, then you can decide if you want her. Make her play your game, make her the puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by manhood View Post
    well I do like her, and I know she likes me.. she was playing love songs on her pc (I could see that on msn) and I know she hasn't got anybody else, so that was especially for me.
    And she told me once she does love me, but does not see any future in our relation. (I dissagree with that, lol)

I dunno what to do to get back in contact with her.
    Dude. She's playing love songs...she 'doesn't see future in the relationship.' She's definitely playing games. Leave her alone, she's sounds like definite trouble. Girls do this to guys to keep them on the stick. Take it from a girl.

Dude, why don't you show what your username implies, a little manhood. Dump her and get a better, more appreciative woman.

Thanks for replying gals, I appreciate it.

So the best thing I can do is ignore her, don't write any emails and don't talk to her on msn (if we are both online). If she likes me she will start talking with me someday.., and if she won't speak with me again she has no feelings at all for me. I'm I correct? So when will she speak with me again? Cause we allready haven't spoken for a whole week. If she has feelings for me, how much longer do I have to wait?

Offcourse I'm going on with my own life, but I really really like this girl, so I hope all works out fine.

Okay, here is a little update... after two days of ignoring on msn, she cam online this evening.. So I asked how she was doing and so on.. she told me she like to go out on weekends with her friends (all guys), and that she is visiting the cinema tomorrow with a guy. I told her I wish her all the luck and that I'm glad she is doing wel.. ofcourse I don't mean that, but I have read on the internet that's the best thing you can do.

I dunno if she is lying about those male friends and that guy with whom she goes to the cinema, but it ain't funny to hear. Why is she telling me that in the first place? Is she testing me? Anyway I won't speak with her, unless she contacts me on msn or phone. Ignoring is the best thing I've read. Perhaps she wants me back someday.

So do a guy and girl go to the cinema without having a affair? I asked her if they had an affair, and she told me: we are having fun, and I'll see for the rest

If anyone has some more advice for me.. please let me know

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Manhood it's none of your business. She's brushing it in your face for a reason. So you get a clue. Then once you piss off chances are she'll try everything to get your attention back. And at that very moment you tell her: "I'm great going to the cinema tomorrow with a real sweet gal!" then you make small talk until she decides she never wants to talk to you again. That is it.

you're right... do you think she is telling the truth about having a boyfriend allready? perhaps she is lying about it?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    none of your business. you should be focusing on everything NOT ex-gf related.