+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a huge probleme im so in love with my ex i have no life without him

a huge probleme im so in love with my ex i have no life without him

we met 2 years ago and it was like a love from first sight we were neighbours it was my first day in canada then.We started dating after 4 month coz i didnt speak french and we had difficulties to communicate.After we were chating for hours on msn and talking about anything and re relationship went pretty fine but it was kind of my fault we saw each other just the weekends since we were going to diffrent schools...i told him that me and my friend we got drunk on a trip and he wanted to kiss me my ex got pissed he wanted to kill him i said if you do that you don'T love me and here it came he said its better for us to brake up first he was saying its all my fault i never call him he has to do all the first steps i have so many boys to be with him like i dont really love him...and all that kind of stuff...but after to days he just said he doesnt love me anymore(we told each other when we'll stopp loving each other we will tell)i said fine after we were having a lot of fights but after he said he was sorry we satyed good friends we spend like every day together and he has no idea im in love with him he sees me as a sister two month after the brake up he tried to make me and his friend withc was in love with me to go out i said no way and i asked why you don't go out with anyone he said after you i dont want too...he didnt have any girlfiends after me...now he moved to another town i see him not often coz school but we keep in touch and talk....and dont tell me to try start datting i did it didnt work just waste of time my heart belongs just to him i think i realized how much i loved him just after i lost him...also once my ex said he want to see me in 10 years (good memories) so what do i do if he doesnt see me as anything but his sister...

I take it that you've arrived to Canada from a non indigenously english speaking nation?

like his english wasnt good just writing im actually ukrainian so my english is pretty fine...and the french now too...

No worries....language origins aren't important, Ukraine chicks are hot in the sack, afterall.

what do i do if i still love him?

nasty and kinky Ukranian sex with him, is what.

He'll never see you as a sister again.

If your mum won't give you the talk, phone up one of your grandmothers and they'll give you the lowdown.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, You can't post the same thread twice. I deleted the other one. Do it again and You spoil this sunday even more.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    No, You can't post the same thread twice. I deleted the other one. Do it again and You spoil this sunday even more.
    What are you? A female Clint Eastwood with poetically whispered and belly dance rendered High Noon words?

Just tell her point blank, "I will mess your mail ordered facial product statements and same sports team locker room orgy-thon face up, beaaaotch, take that! HA-Yay!! (Best "Kill Bill" Uma Thurman pose utilized throughout said speech)...

It's less word intensive, and it doesn't make random men stand up and venture with truthful online notice the curiosity they're subtly feeling when you from one day to the next appear to be very French, or very Non French with the enviroment and limited knowledge inherit in that option, solely by a whim and reversion to the first language unnamed but highly suspect...

You don't want that... well, at least not yet.

(Notice to Mods: I don't normally speak my total mind, but when I do.. it's done and can't be self edited. So please forgive me if you render my words flirtacious in nature. I realize this is not a pick up joint but rather a place to discuss the concept of love though not search for it. But on this day of all days, a day to remember "romance" despite the regular roar of the year long media crowd, could you make just one exception? I started off despising her, but I'm suddenly captivated by her. There's something far more English literate about her than what her self stated origins immediately imply. I'm just saying that I respect either of her options she has at her disposal... the naughty or nice one. I'm observing more and more that she's got a solid infancy core of English, is all.... but that isn't a flirt....on Valentines Day.... by a guy online to a girl online, and I'm not wondering if she goes starkers at night and semi clothed in silk during the day... not at all. I think she's phooey, comes from Venus, and smells like Elderberries.)

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    What are you? A female Clint Eastwood with poetically whispered and belly dance rendered High Noon words?

Just tell her point blank, "I will mess your mail ordered facial product statements and same sports team locker room orgy-thon face up, beaaaotch, take that! HA-Yay!! (Best "Kill Bill" Uma Thurman pose utilized throughout said speech)...

It's less word intensive, and it doesn't make random men stand up and venture with truthful online notice the curiosity they're subtly feeling when you from one day to the next appear to be very French, or very Non French with the enviroment and limited knowledge inherit in that option, solely by a whim and reversion to the first language unnamed but highly suspect...

You don't want that... well, at least not yet.

(Notice to Mods: I don't normally speak my total mind, but when I do.. it's done and can't be self edited. So please forgive me if you render my words flirtacious in nature. I realize this is not a pick up joint but rather a place to discuss the concept of love though not search for it. But on this day of all days, a day to remember "romance" despite the regular roar of the year long media crowd, could you make just one exception? I started off despising her, but I'm suddenly captivated by her. There's something far more English literate about her than what her self stated origins immediately imply. I'm just saying that I respect either of her options she has at her disposal... the naughty or nice one. I'm observing more and more that she's got a solid infancy core of English, is all.... but that isn't a flirt....on Valentines Day.... by a guy online to a girl online, and I'm not wondering if she goes starkers at night and semi clothed in silk during the day... not at all. I think she's phooey, comes from Venus, and smells like Elderberries.)
    Wow

I wazzzz here

Svet, you can't make anyone love you so until you start understanding that you won't be happy. There are many guys out there so just be patient and i'm sure you'll find someone to love again.
    Last edited by Asip4u; 15-02-10 at 03:34 AM.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings