+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really need some help, my ex is confusing me

Really need some help, my ex is confusing me

Hi

Please don't let this lengthily post put you off reading because I REALLY need some help

My ex and I split up in June 2009 after a 3 year long distance relationship, he ended it and I was (and still am) so heart broken. The reasons he gave me for splitting up was he doesn't like being so far apart and we should be seeing each other every day like normal couples, he loves me but he's not in love with me and "I'm so confused, I don't know what I want". He said he wanted it to work but before he gave it a chance he ended it anyway.

Anyway, we meet up about once (some times a couple of times) a month just as friends but the 'just as friends thing' is what is confusing me because we don't seem like just friends. There's lots of cuddling and affection like couples do and sometimes there is obvious tension between us. We get on together so well. When we meet up it's like we're still going out but we have to refrain from doing somethings.

Last month when we met up we kissed twice, one was like a peck on the lips but the second kiss was like a full on making out kiss. He didn't pull away or say anything about it so I thought it was meant to happen but a few weeks later he said it was a moment of weakness and a mistake. What does he mean 'a moment of weakness?' does he mean he wanted it to happen but then realised it was wrong? or he just didn't want to kick up a fuss about it so he went along with the kiss?

Basically - I'm so confused about him and where we stand with each other. I think there's still something between us but we can't do anything about it because of the distance. I really want to get back together but I need some help.

(I've also posted this in the 'Ask a Male' thingy)

I think.. he is playing you.. get rid of him.. yes, i know its hard..Liz you have to be realistic.. for a time being just cool down.. relax ..think of your future..remember what he did to you, don't confusing with your feeling.. there must be a clear line between love and like.. if not, u are letting him take advantage on you.. so, for now..cool off .. playing some with him.. ..ok..

Be relax and be happy..smile always..
    "Love reminds you that nothing else matters."
    Amy Bushell