+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get him to make a move...

How do I get him to make a move...

I like a boy. I like him a lot.

I've played hard to get, I've flirted and now he's showing me the level of interest I wanted him too. He's also moving SUPER SLOW. I'm so frustrated I think I might jump him. He wants to talk about books, politics, and life. I'm cool with all of that but how do I get him to make a move? I know he likes me, I just want him to speed up... just a little.

tips? hints?

Thanks,
    ~L

How about you make the move?

You probably could just give him the green light, make it obvious you're open to him making a move, he's probably playing it cautiously.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    How about you make the move?
    Are you crazy? That's unheard of!

This guy like the chase. If I make a move I'm afraid it will either scare him off or he'll think I'm a slut.

Are you sure he likes the chase, or do you think it's possible that he's nervous? Maybe he's afraid he'll chase you off or that you'll think he's a player.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    This guy like the chase. If I make a move I'm afraid it will either scare him off or he'll think I'm a slut.
    Men constantly have to learn to make moves on girls without looking like manwhores, players, or over-aggressive. There's plenty of ways to make a move without looking like a slut or scaring someone off.

(And believe me, guys, all guys, every last one of them, like it when girls make the move, you just have to do it right. Sadly, most women never learn, or make excuses to avoid ever having to learn, how to make a move, then take that lack of knowledge as further reasons for never learning.)
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 16-02-10 at 04:31 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

So what's the best way for a girl to make a move?

So, tell us, MVPlaya. What is the best way to make a move without looking desperate.

Involve the subject matter of whatever he likes talking about with you into the move.

If it's about history, use a comparison of a historical couple well known for their romance.

If it's about politics, start a discussion about male and female spies and whether they really sleep with the enemy...

Have a play... it's all a game.

You don't actually have to make a move to "make the move".

A playful conversation about something real... flirtaceous overtones, and some minor role playing in the discussion or debate really does work.

I think the topic of ways for women to "make the move" deserves its own thread. We could be doing a great service for mankind.

That depends on what kind of move you want to be making, and where. In the situation above, where Laila is already well acquainted with him, they've gone out, but she wants something physical, she could easily do something light, such as physical contact hugs / putting your arm around eachother, being touchy (not necessarily in an overt sexual way, just in a confident I'm not afraid of you / I feel comfortable touching you sort of way), there's lots of little things girls do like that, leaning on the guy, etc. Hell, even holding your face close to someone, which builds up pretty ridiculous amounts of sexual tension. I've personally always liked it when girls 'play-wrestle,' there's lots of flirting and tension, but at the same time its not immediate, or even guaranteed, sex, its just fun and flirty and certainly gets your mind in a different place.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul