+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cuddle Parties

Cuddle Parties

Any one ever been to a cuddle party? What are they like?

Heard about them. I think people wear PJs.. no sexual contact/activity allowed. Something like everyone stands in a circle then all fall to one side to be more in the cuddle position. Not sure what to make of it.. but I don't think I'd want to cuddle with a complete stranger/s.

Quote Originally Posted by nebulachich
    Heard about them. I think people wear PJs.. no sexual contact/activity allowed. Something like everyone stands in a circle then all fall to one side to be more in the cuddle position. Not sure what to make of it.. but I don't think I'd want to cuddle with a complete stranger/s.
    Or for a quicker and more precise answer to your question . . . what is a cuddle party like?

Gay.

i love to cuddle.... but not with strangers. that just sounds odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Or for a quicker and more precise answer to your question . . . what is a cuddle party like?

Gay.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! in the literal sense??

Not that there's anything.... I'd actually prefer to cuddle with a stranger female than male.

well i have been to my verion of a cuddle party..but im not sure if its the same thing that ur talking about its basically a way for everyone that normaly goes tot he big metal parties with me or raving kits to chill out one night we all where comfy cloths and cuddle the whoel night talking about everything that has happaned to us int he past and getting our feelings out we sometiems bring a movie.. there are between 20-30 people that go and its tons of fun
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    well i have been to my verion of a cuddle party..but im not sure if its the same thing that ur talking about its basically a way for everyone that normaly goes tot he big metal parties with me or raving kits to chill out one night we all where comfy cloths and cuddle the whoel night talking about everything that has happaned to us int he past and getting our feelings out we sometiems bring a movie.. there are between 20-30 people that go and its tons of fun
    Almost sounds like an AA meeting ... >.<
    Sounds like what you would do with a bunch of friends... Mind you I don't cuddle with my guy friends ...... but the stuff of what ails your soul stuffs

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    a cuddle party?? never heard of it until now. and i think that it sounds kinda dumb. either that or it's really childish. then again it can be sort of a swingers thing where they are complete strangers. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Wasn't there another thread a while back on these?

Not sure I'd ever go to one but I did read in the paper about this thing called laughing yoga where you basically go somewhere and stand round with a bunch of strangers and everyone laughs for about half an hour. Extremely odd but sounds like far more fun!

lol yeah they are liek AA meetings lol but everything i do is like a AA meeting lol
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Hey,

All you Chicago peeps out there!! There's a show that's gonna air on CKG covering Cuddle Parties! I guess one of the founders was interviewed by Dr. Laura Berman. It's on midnight on Sunday...I'm thinking about listening...seeing what they have to say about them. I can't believe they charge for the parties!!

Sounds like something you do leading up to be a swinger... start with the less rude stuff first!

ACE!

Nick