+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are women too fussy.

Are women too fussy.

Why is it that when it comes to men, to me, women seem so fussy. I get the impression anymore that if you are not a clean-cut Abercrombie model that is into all the newest fashions, (the pretty boy type), and have money, then women want nothing to do with you. Physically, I know my height works against me because I'm only 5'4, but I can recall several occasions of my occupation, (truck driver), working against me when trying to hook-up with girls. I'm just not the "pretty-boy" type. I drive a full size pick-up truck, not a sports car, and I enjoy deer hunting and going out into the woods with my chainsaw and cutting some firewood much more than standing around in some club. On the flipside though, I do enjoy cooking, following current events, and reading though. Just curious, is it the women in my area, are women fussy gold-diggers, or just the way I percieve things? Whatever happened to admiring a blue collar worker.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what about going after normal girls and not model type hos?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Yea y don't you try to look for women who don't fit the mold...I always date girls who are different or a little off the wall in terms of their style and tastes in culture....I'm more of a hippie/nerdy kinda guy so I tend to like women who are the same way...I love when I come across a she-nerd who is eco-friendly and loves going to concerts.

The one you are looking for is out there...if they aren't into you then whatever...there are plenty...you'll get one.

With that said don't be afraid to clean yourself up every once in a while...I''m not saying change you or your style but don't be afraid to take a lady out to a dinner that requires you wear a tie.

When I was single I'd date guys like you. I can't stand that pretty boy type, at all. Big turn off for me and a lot of other girls I know. Like others mentioned, look past the Barbie perfect Abercrombie girl for a real girl who will enjoy your hobbies and qualities. You don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel but typically a girl who's getting mani/pedi's every week isn't going to be a girl who wants to get her hands dirty. You can find cute girls in the hole in the wall bars or have a friend introduce you, network.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Aren't men fussy too? While there are definitely the golddiggers out there, aren't there also the men who want Barbies? What kind of women interest you?

I dated a girl that used to model when she was in high school. And yet she was the one that always wanted to go on adventures and go out and do stuff, spur of the moment. Women that are very adventurous and like to go out and do things and not sit around at home doing nothing are awesome. I used to be somebody that sat around and did nothing and I had a girlfriend that did lots of stuff and it really opened my eyes to lots of things there are to do out there. It all really comes down to personality too. I'm a big goofball and I like a girl that can goof around and have a good time, cracking jokes, being stupid, and everything.

Looks are important, but thats until you get to know them. It only gets you so far.

We are all different. It worked for me above^.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Relax dude, maybe you should be looking at a diff kind of girls that would accept you the way u are. You will meet her, maybe she's next to u right now, but u didn't notice her.