+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do ,what to do

what to do ,what to do

Hi people just after advice so i dont stuff things up , ive become really attracted to this girl and ive been chating with her every chance i get ,she tells me she is having boyfriend problems and other stuff,valentines day has just been so i thought might surprise her with flowers ,that seemed to go down well as i have seen her since and she had huge smile on her face and said thankyou so much ,what should my next step be as i have a tendency to ruin what i have started.
    thanks

Well, from the post it sounds like she is still with her boyfriend... It was a nice gesture you did for her, but I'd say stay in the "friend zone" for now. Who knows? She might break up with her boyfriend if they are having problems and date you. Although then it could be a rebound thing which may not be good either.

Just be there for her, listen, support her, and be a good friend to her. But if the weeks and months roll by and she doesn't seem to want to leave the boyfriend, you might want to think about dating other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Well, from the post it sounds like she is still with her boyfriend... It was a nice gesture you did for her, but I'd say stay in the "friend zone" for now.
    I would not intentionally stay in the "friend zone," ever, with anyone I was romantically interested in. All that would do is give her something to lose (your friendship) when you finally get around to asking her on a date. I certainly wouldn't wait around, potentially for years, for anyone. Frankly, I fail to see the relevance of the fact that she has a borefriend. She's not married to the guy, and whatever modest commitments she may have with him have nothing to do with taurus. All's fair in love.

The correct answer is to continue to pursue her as long as you're getting the green light. Ask her out. Show her a good time. She's young and dating. The entire point of dating is to find someone compatible to have a more permanent relationship with. Show her that you are that person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderation in all things, including moderation.