+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women; what do you think about cum?

the act of cumming is a massive turn on but the cum itself is sticky and unpleasant.
    the taste ranges from tasteless to liquefied-fart
    swallowing is nasty, I hate the hot gooey texture in my mouth bleeehhh
    I HATE when it hits water because it rolls into balls and wont get off you.
    The only think i like about it is watching it come out of a guy (specially if it gets on his face 0_0) and the heat when it touches my body

oh man i hate cum so much! im really really squeamish with it and my bf doesnt understand why. i dont mind if its on part of my body but the thought of it ever being in my mouth makes me want to gag! the consistency and the taste...just yuk! does anyone have any advice on how to enjoy it? my bf would love to cum in my mouth, but with how i feel about it i dont think it would be possible...ever!

Quote Originally Posted by aninnocentlife View Post
    oh man i hate cum so much! im really really squeamish with it and my bf doesnt understand why. i dont mind if its on part of my body but the thought of it ever being in my mouth makes me want to gag! the consistency and the taste...just yuk! does anyone have any advice on how to enjoy it? my bf would love to cum in my mouth, but with how i feel about it i dont think it would be possible...ever!
    Is it just his or is it all guy you've been? My meaning is maybe it is just his diet that makes it kinda rank...he could try changing his diet...I've heard eating pineapples is supposed to make it tastes like pineapple although I've never tested the theory...most women I have ever been with either don't mind or really enjoy it but I've never been with a woman who becomes ill at the taste of it....so really I can't help you very much.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cant believe all you cum-haters. Pahhhh.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Is it just his or is it all guy you've been? My meaning is maybe it is just his diet that makes it kinda rank...he could try changing his diet...I've heard eating pineapples is supposed to make it tastes like pineapple although I've never tested the theory...most women I have ever been with either don't mind or really enjoy it but I've never been with a woman who becomes ill at the taste of it....so really I can't help you very much.
    ive never had a guy cum in my mouth coz even pre cum makes me go funny. its just...its not what cum is for lol i know whats it in and i dont like the thought of that being in my mouth! i want to like it coz i no he'd love it...but for me its equivalent to asking him to let me puke in his mouth. for any other cum-haters...how do u get past the squeamishness and just do it?

ive never had a guy cum in my mouth coz even pre cum makes me go funny. its just...its not what cum is for lol i know whats it in and i dont like the thought of that being in my mouth! i want to like it coz i no he'd love it...but for me its equivalent to asking him to let me puke in his mouth. for any other cum-haters...how do u get past the squeamishness and just do it?
    Well its in your head then and I don't know what to tell ya. Maybe you just can't...I mean if it bothers you that much then there isn't getting past it....I'm sure there are other things you do that he likes as well.

Or you could just give it a shot one time and just try to really control your gag reflex and maybe it won't be as bad as you thought.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...but for me its equivalent to asking him to let me puke in his mouth. for any other cum-haters...how do u get past the squeamishness and just do it?
    No, the equivalent to you puking in his mouth, is him puking in yours. Puke contains semi digested food..hardly the same as spunk is it.

Do you complain when he gives you oral, makes you wet and licks and swallows it? Thought not.

If you dont want to do it, then dont. People either tend to like it or not, theres no point forcing yourself to do something you dont want to. You can just stay boring
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I think it's probably a personal preference, like some people like the smell of varnish and others hate it.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can bypass the taste buds by making sure he is in the back of your throat when he cums, and then just swallow without swishing it around.

Damn, this thread is so graphic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

this thread makes me nauseous.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You can bypass the taste buds by making sure he is in the back of your throat when he cums, and then just swallow without swishing it around.
    But what if the guy is rather large? How do you handle a big cock?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL

No comment.

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I do feel sorry for women. You definitely got the raw-end of the deal when it comes to bodily fluids entering the mouth.

Having said that, I have never been with a women who squirts. But thats a whole other thread!!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyToBeMe View Post
    But what if the guy is rather large? How do you handle a big cock?
    with caution

Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    I do feel sorry for women. You definitely got the raw-end of the deal when it comes to bodily fluids entering the mouth.
    Its only bad for the ones who dont like cum.

Qwert, If only I wasn't spoken for......You are the tits.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast