+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your honest opinion

I need your honest opinion

Hello ladies, I would like to ask about your opinion about the following: I noticed this beautiful girl yesterday in a club, so I decided to approach her. So I went there, I hadn't come up with some "line", I just told her honestly that I noticed her, I liked her so I decided to hit on her. I also said that I don't feel this is the right place for us to talk, so I asked her to give me her number so I would be able to call her tomorrow and go out. She said she had a bad experience with giving her number to strangers, so she prefer not to give it. So i told her to give me her full name, so I could find her. She gave me just the first name, wouldn't give me the last name. She told me where she was from, which faculty she is studying at etc... So once again I asked her - "how am I supposed to find you if you wouldn't give me your number, your last name - you give me no choices here ". And she persistently repeated that "If i truly wanted to find her, I would eventually". So now the obvious question arises - do you think she wanted a guy that would really try hard to find her, because he knows that she deserves that; or she just wasn't interested? Thanks to all of you, regards

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, actually I did something like this when I didn't want a guy to find me. I think she is not a type who says straight 'get lost' , that's why she said those things... Ehhmm well, I've heard of a rule that 'club couples' never last Well , actually I don't know any couple that met in a club and stayed together Maybe she thought that You're some kind of 'desperate club guy'. Dunno.Anyway, look further, I wouldn't have hope with that one
    I wazzzz here

she wasn't interested.

Thanks a lot for being frank with me. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna make a big deal out of this - honestly - these things happen too often to make a big deal out of them, but I just hoped for a moment that she was different from the others, I supposed she was smart and also not one of those "easy girls". Anyway, life goes on Regards

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You welcome
    I wazzzz here

I'm a guy, but I think you were a bit too up-front. I mean, for all you know she was just there to have fun. You have balls though, I don't think I could ever do that

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You came off way to pushy for me. I would have said:
    "listen dude, I'm not going to give you my name or number and I'd appriciate it if you'd stop pressing me for it"

I think you got off easy.

I think if she had been really interested, she would have asked for your number instead. I understand not wanting to give your number out, but i think the rest of her "you can find me if you really try" thing was just asinine. It's too bad she couldn't have turned out to be pretty cool as well as just pretty.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You came off way to pushy for me. I would have said:
    "listen dude, I'm not going to give you my name or number and I'd appriciate it if you'd stop pressing me for it"

I think you got off easy.

Well, I would understand your reaction if a guy is pissing you off over and over again, making you feel bored and not knowing when to stop, but in my case - I must say - I'm sorry girl, but you're wrong.

It was not pushy at all, cause all I did was tell her frankly what I wanted to tell her. I did not come off "way too pushy", as soon as I suspected the signs of "I'm not interested", I backed off. In my opinion, there is nothing pushy in what I did.

No offence, but maybe you're one of those "The world is mine" girls that just think they're too good for everyone. I think the smart girls appreciate when a guy is direct and bold.

And to Gigabitch: It is a pity, indeed