+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Using women

Using women

Why do women ask if you are using them?

Sometimes I think she is insecure about herself, or afraid of being used of so asks, but then she asks it very often even though we only have a few kisses and cuddle so I wonder if she is using me, after all I'm the greatest provider, and lover she met according to her and her parents. I can read people very well, to the point where I know things I didn't want to know, and would never say aloud for the sake of their privacy. When I read her while she's asking me, it sounds like "I don't want to be hurt, please tell me what you feel"

Please be honest women. I'm starting to wonder if it is I who am being used instead.

Usually that happens when you're the rebound guy.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll use my banning powers if you post the same thread in other forum, again
    I wazzzz here

quick aren't you

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    control your woman or else she'll control you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by socrates271 View Post
    quick aren't you
    I try to break the LF record for the quickest Moderator
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've already set that record back in 06. the fastest editor of a thread was actually 1.045 seconds. set by yours truly, thank you very much.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by socrates271 View Post
    Why do women ask if you are using them?

Sometimes I think she is insecure about herself, or afraid of being used of so asks, but then she asks it very often even though we only have a few kisses and cuddle so I wonder if she is using me, after all I'm the greatest provider, and lover she met according to her and her parents. I can read people very well, to the point where I know things I didn't want to know, and would never say aloud for the sake of their privacy. When I read her while she's asking me, it sounds like "I don't want to be hurt, please tell me what you feel"

Please be honest women. I'm starting to wonder if it is I who am being used instead.

Usually that happens when you're the rebound guy.
    Your answer is simple: because guys enjoy using women!

Asking you to meet up and ended up you paying for him, telling you he's over his wife, making excuse he has to go home to take care of his babies after getting numerous continuous phone calls from his wife!!

These all happened to me in my life!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everybody uses everybody, for one thing or another. It's only bad when nature of the "using" isn't reciprocal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Smart women are so sexy. If you use them, they will use you too make no mistake about it. That way you'll both be happy.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Men do the same thing. They ask if you are using them for money or their penis.

Well I never really got into that whole concept of using a partner solely for sex unless it's for a child.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe not, but you DO use people for other things... companionship, comforting, creating a sense of desirability.... as I said, everyone uses everyone for something. It's just that we don't CALL it that because it sounds like a negative characteristic, but it's not.

The girl who you feel was "using" you solely for sex was simultaneously being used by you to feed your ego and need for human attachment.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?