+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hurt :(

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    And as far as being defensive, I was pretty calm about the whole thing. I called you a jerk because you were acting like one. The "black woman" comment was crossing a line and I didn't appreciate it very much.
    How was that crossing the line? Would it have made a difference if I said "a large white woman?"

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZ View Post
    Anyway from the way things are now I think I'm going to pull away while I still have my dignity. I won't be making any effort anymore to talk to her. Must be easy considering she completley ignores me when the other dude is around.
    That a boy! I'm proud of you =]

Yeah, I'm actually a little more tough then I expected. I thought it would hurt like hell, and yeah, I was sad for the hours that followed, after that it was just feelings of resentment but I'm already feeling better and better, and It's just two days after. I actually almost reached a point where I don't even want her a single bit anymore. I guess it's because of the fact that I saw how easy she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Emesis View Post
    How was that crossing the line? Would it have made a difference if I said "a large white woman?"
    Maybe you shouldn't refer to anyone's race. It's unnecessary and makes you sound stupid and bigoted. I'm going to assume you didn't know I was black. I don't think your racist it was just a stupid offensive thing to say.

Hope you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't refer to anyone's race. It's unnecessary and makes you sound stupid and bigoted. I'm going to assume you didn't know I was black. I don't think your racist it was just a stupid offensive thing to say.
    Mmm, no thanks. Racial jokes are hilarious. The only people who get offended are usually close-minded or insecure.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, just wow.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mmm, no thanks. Racial jokes are hilarious. The only people who get offended are usually close-minded or insecure.
    I would swear you were nick if you had better writing skills.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would swear you were nick if you had better writing skills.
    Why u has make fun of mah writing skeelz?

Here's to hoping you grow up some day. I really should know better than to feed the trolls.

You shouldn't be on here ! You should stop wasting time and just tell her you like her.
    Chances are she probably knows that you like her, but can't wait around forever for you to make a move.
    Maybe if you tell her asap, you can save it, but tbh, it seems a little late !
    Give it a shot though, and if not move on.
    Looks like she was holding out for you to make a move.
    But you didn't, so all you can do now is hope its not too late.
    Hope it goes alright !
    Stephhy x

Quote Originally Posted by HelloStephhy View Post
    You shouldn't be on here ! You should stop wasting time and just tell her you like her.
    Chances are she probably knows that you like her, but can't wait around forever for you to make a move.
    Maybe if you tell her asap, you can save it, but tbh, it seems a little late !
    Give it a shot though, and if not move on.
    Looks like she was holding out for you to make a move.
    But you didn't, so all you can do now is hope its not too late.
    Hope it goes alright !
    Stephhy x
    agreed, love hurts but only if ur unlucky... what do u have to lose from asking her out? ur not going to talk to her anyway... if u think its better to throw away a friendship cos ur scared or rejected then u arent really ready for a real relationship.

im trying to say, think about what happens if u tell her how u feel and she feels the same or what happens if u tell her how u feel and she doesnt.... are they worse then just ignoring her?

its never too late for love.

as for the other argument... emesis sounds like a little boy and lalik is clearly a normal girl, no1 wants to be treated like that no matter how u act, both sides need to show interest/effort or its not a relationship

Well, that may be true but in my case I guess I'm just a 100% too late. It looks like they really like eachother alot, almost to the point of bf and gf. I just blew it, I had my chance, and didn't act on it. Oh well lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZ View Post
    Well, that may be true but in my case I guess I'm just a 100% too late. It looks like they really like eachother alot, almost to the point of bf and gf. I just blew it, I had my chance, and didn't act on it. Oh well lesson learned.
    Next time don't eff it up.

Well, I just saw her yesterday, me and my friends are always playing cards then and she is there too, now with her new guy. Anyway I just kind of ignored her but it didn't really work. It just doesn't get the point across that I don't want anything to do with her anymore and she actually tried to start a conversation with me 4 or 5 times before giving up, and after that ended up sucking face again. I guess I'll just have to dissapear completely for a while now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234