+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Under 2 months on :)

Under 2 months on :)

Hey everyone! This forum helped me a lot with my situation, so i'll cover a little background. Me and my girlfriend split up, she ended it, because of arguments etc. However i'm pleased to report we're back together, and we've sorted everything out, and in honesty the break up sorted things out, it just got our perspective back, and we have rediscovered what made the relationship special to us.

Okay, whoever is struggling out there, do NC, even if it hurts like hell, stick to it. That's what got my girlfriend back, she spoke to me, she made every move. After a month and half, she contacted me. I was blunt at first, and she was like "you don't understand." But she never explained that, anyways, we spoke for 5 hours that night, went out a few times, and then she asked me.

She even told me, if i had broke NC, she would of been all argumentative most likely, she needed time to sort things out, and she always said she missed me. When we spoke again, she was having trouble sleeping, now she's fine. She'll not stop contacting me, and she's said she loves me then she ever has, because we've sorted things out, and we're together, stronger than before.

So please, do yourself a favour, get your perspective back, don't be all needy. Focus all you're energy back on you, making yourself independent again. Now is the time for you to be greedy with yourself, she is NOT in your life, so go ahead spoil yourself. Stick to NC, it'll make give her time to miss you, and in turn, it'll help you break the addiction and set you up for a reunion or move on. You's can do it. You'll come out of this stronger and it'll be character building. Chin up, and enjoy yourself if possible, the sun still shines, your heart still beats, your friends are still there, everythings set up for you, you've just got a distorted perspective. Good luck everyone!

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    bastard!

lololol

jk... Congrats my friend. Feel free to pop back on here now and then to share you awful love-filled life
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would recommend, if you'd wait like at least few months, before you start to show off about going back with your ex
    I wazzzz here

Its always good to read a success story especially on this forum, congrats FrailWings your disaplin and patience won out in the end and you got her back, a testament to the NC strategy on at least giving you the best chance of getting back with an Ex girlfriend. Wish you and your girlfriend every success for the future!

That's great. I hope it's not short lived, we all get that special happy feeling right in the beginning of everything. I hope you learned alot from your experience and are a better person and a better boyfriend now, and I hope she has changed as well. I have to say I'm still skeptical about her being "so madly in love again" as it came from being apart from you...

But don't let me rain on your parade. Constant and consistent work will get you the relationship you want.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.