+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped after an abortion he wanted

Dumped after an abortion he wanted

Until last week I had been with my boyfriend for 6 months we had a fantastic relationship until I found out I was pregnant. My ex said from the start he wanted me to have an abortion because we are too young and not financially stable and so finally I did, a few weeks ago. For the past few months he has been acting strange and I put it down to the fact that the pregnancy was stressing him out, he has no family or friends to talk to. About a month ago someone told me he had been seeing another girl for at least 3 months. I confronted him and even saw pictures of the 2 of them together but he still denied it, he said they had spent time together and this girl wanted to be with him but he told her he only wanted to be friends. He swore that he wanted to fix our relationship and that if I had the abortion we could build our future together. He dumped me a week before the abortion but all he has talked about since is getting back together. He said that after the abortion he wanted to take me on dates and spend time together to fix our relationship as the only reason he dumped me was because I was pregnant. I couldn’t think about our relationship at the time so I just went with what he said because he seemed so sincere and I needed support. We spoke on the phone everyday after the abortion for a week. When I saw him for the first time afterwards out of the blue he said that he didn’t think we should communicate unless I needed him and that the easiest thing to do for him is to walk away from the situation because my family are being funny with him and he cannot deal with feeling low anymore. Two days before though he was planning our future. In the 2 days that we didn’t speak he has convinced himself that my family and friends won’t accept him anymore. It’s been a week and now I am fairly sure he is with that other girl.
    I can’t get my head around whether he stuck with me just until he knew he wasn’t going to be a Dad or whether he is hurting as much as me. I have realised that I love him so much and I want to fix our relationship but I just don’t know what to think about why he has walked away now.

Louise, he sounds like a real loser to me. He abandoned you , when you needed him most. I would view this as a learning experience, and kick him to the curb and find a better man than him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He walked away because he is free now.

Personally, I think you should be glad, since he's been running around behind your back, anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Louise2 View Post
    I have realised that I love him so much and I want to fix our relationship but I just don’t know what to think about why he has walked away now.
    If you actually love this guy after the way he treated you, there is something deeply wrong with you. You should be making plans to have some mooks kick his ass, not pining for him. He's a terrible person.
    Spammer Spanker

He's a total puke.

You may want to consider seeing a therapist, for what you've been through but obviously you have self worth issues.

People will treat you how you allow them to. Don't be his puppet anymore.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Thanks guys I am starting to think that I am well rid of him but I don't understand why he lied. Why say for so long that he wants to get our relationship back to how it used to be if he didn't mean it? Would he not have just left me months ago

He lied because he's a liar. End of story. It's pointless to wonder about the motivations of rotten mofos like him.
    Spammer Spanker