+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do chicks dig tattoos and peircings

do chicks dig tattoos and peircings

i recently got two tattoos in my right arm and a peircing in my left ear i mean i got the tattoos for a reason other then girls ( the one was my dads and he passed so i got it to honour him) the other is a sleeve of two dragons circling each other ones black the other white to form a ying yang im a cute guy (or so ive been told .. by a lot of people) but i just got this sleeve tattoo and im 16 just a tiny bit worried on if this will affect if girls are more or less interested ( the tattoo means the battle that goes on in my head all the time im very conflicted and alot of stuff just happened in my life that was really wrong) so the tattoos do have meaning to me and werent just to impress

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depends what they are.

The one of your dad is quite moving. So sure, that's good. The one of dragons to me, personally the design is a lot too cliche for me. But it MEANS something to you. So that's good.

It might make me judge you a bit off the bat, but I wouldn't rule you out 'cause of it.

Don't worry about it...I mean your other options are a belt sander or laser surgery or you can just keep it...if a woman really loves you she won't care about it...unless you turn into one of those freaks that covers ever square inch of their body in tats....I personally don't have any piercings or tats but I date a girl who has like 12 tats and I don't even know how many piercings now...the only one that bothers me is the one in her nose...that hoop that looks like they put on cows but I can live with it....I think its just a personal preference.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would any professional tattoo a 16 year old kid? There would be hell to pay if you were my son.

That said, yes, you WILL alienate some people with your tattoos (especially sleeves), and others will like them. The rate of people being sorry they got them is pretty high. That's why it's illegal to tattoo kids in my state.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why would any professional tattoo a 16 year old kid? There would be hell to pay if you were my son.

That said, yes, you WILL alienate some people with your tattoos (especially sleeves), and others will like them. The rate of people being sorry they got them is pretty high. That's why it's illegal to tattoo kids in my state.
    With parental consent its cool in most states...I don't know of any that don't require parental consent but I'm not an expert...I wouldn't advise it at that age (I'm way different than I was at 16) but whats done is done and if he is happy with it then that is what matters.

I've never found tattoos attractive. Never.
    Spammer Spanker

i don't mind tattoos but i don't like piercings on guys. i don't like facial piercings on anybody.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Speaking of piercings, I absolutely LOATHE those ear plug/gauge things. Absolutely hideous.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh yes, I especially love snake bites, they turn me on. Not too many tattoos though and they have to be very artistic and colorful.
    Last edited by blondy2; 24-02-10 at 05:45 AM.

Don't like it. But I won't reject a guy because of it.

i got my tattoo in Michigan were its legal with parental consent
    this is the tattoo i got its wrapped around my wrist down to my elbow my dads tattoo is on my bicep i only have a black stud in my left ear no gauges or plugs

Gauges and plugs are the way to go, they're smokin hot. But don't pierce your tongue, that's disgusting.

I don't mind one or two as long as they are tasteful and meaningful. I can't tell you how many friends of mine got stupid tats on their ankles or tramp stamps and hate them now.

Same with the piercings. Less is more, especially if they're on your face. One of my huge pet peeves is seeing girls with like 8 piercings in one ear, so 80's. I'm with Vash on those gaping hole piercings, absolutely hideous.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

it varies from person to person really and it also depends on what kind of person you are and what kinda of person you want. sure its cool when your young, what happens when your 30? 40? what does your tatoos tell your kids? think about the future dont just think about today.

well fo rme i plan on joining the military right out of highschool and going in for as long as i can (cant convince me to change so many people have tried its what i want todo with my life) so max of 20 years and minimuim of 10 years. tattoos for somone who has been in the military i think is completely accetable so explaining to kids or wife i may have would not be verychallenging

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast