+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does he like me? are these hints?

does he like me? are these hints?

i probably have ask this before but i really need help because i dont want to waste more time. i quickly sum up the things he does.

- when i walk past him and he was doing something he would totally stop what he was doing and let me past and look down and wouldnt look at me, but he doesnt really have to wait for me. and same thing he does when i walk back.

-he ask my friend about me if i have msn or facebook.

- we barely talk but just say hi.

- he sometimes would approch and talk to me but i was nervous so i just talk not a lot lol. ( wish i talk more)

- he would usually stare at me when we didnt talk but after we talk he stopped staring.

- he igorned me but then now he started talking to me again.

- he always try and be near me ( im not sure about this but maybe its timing) but he always be there when im there.

- his personality is kinda outgoing ( so he is not shy at all) we see everyday so probably he doesnt want to ruin it if he did ask me out lol.

- he gave me a rose because my friend ask him too and she was joking and i told her he wont lol. ( and omg he did )

guys: would you give girl a rose as a joke? because that be so mean.

when he talks to me he has the cute smiley expression like THE FEELING LOL.

thanks so much for help

how old are you guys? sounds like highschool. anyways, he likes you and you should react or do something about it.

He gave you a rose, that is a good thing. I sometimes look down if a girl I find attractive passes me, it is usually a sign he is intimidated by you.

Yes, age matters, so does nationality. I think I see a Pakistani flag in your post. Eastern cultures will have a hard time opening up, whether it's a boy or a girl. And yes he does like you, but the cultural thing unfortunately imposes that you wait for him to initiate contact (I might be wrong about that). If I'm right, encourage him, by asking about him to his friends, making sure that he knows you are interested. And drop hints. He will open up eventually.