+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fcuk Buddy to something more...

Fcuk Buddy to something more...

I've had this fcuk buddy for about 3 months now. We were really close friends, and after one drunken night in mexico we hooked up with each other. Ever since then, we've been hooking up with each other every other day. I've never gone on a official date with her, but we watch movies/ate together all the time. We've even gone to Mexico by ourselves where we ate, drank, danced then fcuked in our hotel room. I sleep over at her place a lot, and it usually consists of us fooling around and a lot of cuddling. In public, you can see us holding hands, holding each other, kissing, etc. However, we'll talk to each other about hot guys she's met, or hot girls I've been talking to.

I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. Its weird because of the relationship we have. It seems like we're kind of dating, but when anyone asks us we just flat out deny it. I asked her one of her good friends about it, and he seriously doesn't know what we are. He says its a 50-50 chance she wants a relationship or a fling.

I honestly don't know what to do. Any advice?

I say this all the time. **** buddies, NSA sex, FWB, whatever you want to call it usually doesn't work out because someone develops feelings and gets hurt. Looks like this time, it's you.

Don't let this devolve into a situation where you're madly in love and just getting used for your joystick. Tell her you're starting to want more and ask her to tell you honestly if she can give you that.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah, what giga said. also be careful in mexico. peoples are getting killed down there.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Usually if a girl sleeps with you, it means she wants you. Also, usually the girl falls first before the guy since they are sensitive. I think you should wait it out and control your feelings. Have fun and dont think about it. If she really wants to be something more then she will bring it up.