+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I feel so lonely without her, and it's not getting better..

This time of year is actually killing me right now... The winter months were hard but they were ok because last winter I didn't know her that well, and this winter was nothing but troubles. Now that we've reached March/April, this is the time when we basically had our honeymoon phase. We used to take walks together in the sun, go the beach, the park, take drives. I mean hell, even getting up early in the morning and hearing the birds chirping floods me with memories. She used to get here at around 6 every morning and we'd just sit together in her car for an hour watching the sun rise. It's making me miss her a lot.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Focus on the future. Anytime a thought about 'what used to be' creeps in pinch yourself hard and think about the ideal girl you'd like to meet now..

There is always someone else, you just need to cut ties with those memories...

It's a dfficult exercise but avoid looking back, think about new projects (going out, taking a course, arranging a holiday)...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234