+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Is Something You Would Want To Hide?

What Is Something You Would Want To Hide?

I have a friend who loves to play mind games, and he usually doesn't like sharing details with anyone and neither do I. Today, we were talking, and he says that he has a secret. The hints he gave were:

1. He is the only one who knows
    2. May not be bad
    3. He deals with it every day
    4. No STDS
    5. No drinking or smoking
    6. No eating disorder
    7. It's something someone may want to hide.

He's 17, a junior in high school. He's in band and goes to church, and has quite a few friends, so i'm not really sure what it could be. He moved here from out of state two years ago, but we are pretty good friends. We go to the same school. There are many girls who like him, but he has told me he doesn't like them. He lives with his mom and dad, and little sister.

We are really close and all, but this really bothers me. Any ideas?

I'm female, he's male And he is extremely homophobic, no offense.

We have talked about the subject of sex before, and he wanted to wait until marriage for sex and everything, so I don't think virginity is a factor.

I would also like to say that there is a girl at our church, who goes to a different school, but is a senior, and is in love with him. Literally. By her definition of love, she is, of course, which is perfectly fine. She's told him and he hasn't really done anything about it. She spends all of her free time with him and is always doing things for him and all, but he remains neutral in a way.

He wants to wait to see if he likes her or not, after she graduates high school, to see how it would work out, since she is going to the community college nearby. He also stated that right now, he doesn't know if he likes her or not, that he isn't looking for a relationship with her right now, yet he never stops her flirting when all three of us are at church or somewhere else, and pretty much encourages it, like he does with most girls who flirt with him, due to the fact that he knows they like him.

All in all, it's starting to worry me about my friend.

To those who suggested he liked me(from a previous post elsewhere)

I don't really agree, because if someone says that we "look cute" together or suggests either one of us like the other, he usually makes disgusted faces and says he doesn't. But i'm not really sure, at this point. He's never really shown any interest in me. Yeah, we tease each other sexually, remarks usually, or little physical contact.

Also, he mentions that he wants the other girl and myself to attend the same college as him. But whenever he asks or brings it up, he's always saying how he and the other girl, Kimberly, are going to college together, which is really misleading in this situation.

Closet homosexual.

He's been adopted (does he look like his family?)
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

He's a weirdo.

He has a small penis

He sounds like he is gay. Too many gay guys over compensate by acting extremely homophobic, especially religious ones.

There is a chance he likes you and just thinks you don't feel the same way. I used to snort and act disgusted when someone would say I liked someone that I did but wanted to hide it from them. Teenagers are weird like that

Another vote for gay.
    Spammer Spanker

Accuse him of being gay. You will either be right, or he will blurt out his secret so that you won't think he's gay. Either way, you will learn the truth.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I've got something to hide... my penis in your vagina! Yeah, I could totally see using that line.

Really though, I dunno what's going on. Could be gay, but "coming out" like that seems strange. It's probably something juvenile and ridiculous, like he's into spiders or something.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

He’s not adopted, that I’m sure of. Anyways, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me, because one other girl, who is trying to figure out what it is also, asked if he liked me, and he said no, so I’m kind of against that. But I mean, would he lie about it? Would he seriously go through all of that denial of it, just to like me?

I asked him today if he was homosexual and he said no and freaked out, but he didn’t shout out what it was, unfortunately (: Though it was amusing to see him screaming in the hall way, “NO! I AM NOT GAY!”

I still think he might be though.. some others I talked to today at our campus said they thought he was, but eh… I might just wait and forget about it.

For all we know, it might as well be spiders or something else just as weird xD

I asked him today if he was homosexual and he said no and freaked out, but he didn’t shout out what it was, unfortunately (: Though it was amusing to see him screaming in the hall way, “NO! I AM NOT GAY!”
    Classic You can run out the front door, but the truth will catch up to you eventually!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some gays are very homophobic at the beginning. It's part of their denial. He might be at the stage where he starts to feel he's a gay but he doesn't want to be one so he act like he hates them. Cause, normal straight guys usually not HATE gays, they just think it's gross but they don't hate them, and your friend... Hmmm
    Don't be fooled if you ever seen him with some girl, I had a friend who turned out to be a gay, who dated girls first

Oh whatever, ANOTHER VOTE FOR GAY
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Cause, normal straight guys usually not HATE gays, they just think it's gross but they don't hate them, and your friend... Hmmm
    Don't forget to factor in him being an avid churchgoer comes into play when it comes to hating homosexuals rather than just disapproving of them. Either way, accusing homophobes of being gay is something I'd do as a summer job if there was one.