+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she a lirt or really interested

Is she a lirt or really interested

Some 3-4 weeks ago I met up with this really pretty Italian girl in my Tennis club. She is quite friendly with everybody in general and an extrovert with many friends (both guys and girls). In the beginning when we met, she told me that she joined the gym to get to know other people and improve her English. From the moment I first saw her, I was attracted to her and as I got to know her more, the attraction has multiplied – heading towards a territory which has been unknown to me for a while.

IT GETS COMPLICATED:
    The problem is that we are both in relationships - although my relationship has been in trouble for a while and I and my girlfriend have been considering separation (long before I met her). During my 7 years with my girlfriend, I have never ever flirted with another girl and always been completely faithful (even during the many lows of our relationship).

With her though, I have started feeling a renewed sense of energy and as I put to her yesterday – more alive - after being in a long and difficult relationship where I have not felt loved for a long time. We started hanging around and practicing sports together and really getting along well - she is non-stop laughing when we are together – giving me the impression that she enjoys my company. The way we hang around, many people in the club think that we are having an affair. We have spent most evenings chatting/laughing/training together and then I walk her back home and say goodnight. To be honest, I don't plan to start anything with her at this stage - as we are both in relationships but at the same time I am finding her too attractive and feeling too passionate, to just ignore her - especially as I have not felt like this for almost a decade.

I feel that we have developed a strong chemistry between us and after connecting with her on Facebook, I started sending mostly friendly (but subtly flirtatious) messages to each other. And just yesterday for the first time, we also spent a few hours chatting with each other online and asking/discussing personal questions about each other’s lives, meaning of love etc. I also asked her whether her boyfriend would be upset if he found out about her chatting with me and she said YES. She asked me the same and I also said YES my girlfriend will be upset but we continued to chat.

IT GETS MORE COMPLICATED: Then she asked me my age. The trouble is that I am much older than her and I felt that she would just change her feelings/sentiments towards me (if any) after hearing my age as I am around 12 years older. She is 22 and I am 34 (although I look about 5-8 years younger). She joked that I can lie if I wanted to but I couldn’t get myself to lie so I told her my real age. She seemed shocked but didn’t change the friendly attitude.

Today, she sent me a chat message again and we ended up chatting some more and she asked me if I would be going to the club tonight. She also asked me that she wanted to delete the chat history as she wouldn’t want her boyfriend to find out. She told me that she never had to hide anything from her boyfriend but she doesn’t feel our conversation was just ‘normal’ friendly chat and therefore she wouldn’t want him to know about it. At the same time (to me) she seems in denial as she makes it sound that our interaction is ‘just friendly’ and no one should have any reasons for suspicion (including her boyfriend or my girlfriend).

We again met in the club and spent a really nice evening together and getting along well. While I was walking her back, I mentioned to her that if we were single, I would have asked her out for dinner as it was her birthday today. And she (without showing emotions) replied – yes, but I am in a relationship and I replied, so am I!

Now my questions for you:

Do you think there is something going on here and the feeling might be mutual?

Do you think I made a mistake telling her my real age at this early stage when feelings (if any) were not mature?

Do you think truth may be appreciated, if she really has feelings for me?

Do you think she is just a nice girl who enjoys my company and perhaps wants to improve her English in addition?

Do you think she could just be a flirt and maybe is considering cheating on her boyfriend – if I make the right moves?

Any suggestions on what my next moves should be?

I am happy to be just a friend (at this stage) although my emotions are a bit too strong for that. Also I feel thirsty for love as I have been in a loveless desert for too long
    [/SIZE]

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're annoying. posting this shit 3 times.