+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female love survey algorithm

Female love survey algorithm

I created this test myself (yes, I have dedicated a lot time studying the female mind). This test can reveal about a lot information about yourself. I just want to see what types are majority of the females. VERY IMPORTANT: THIS TEST IS ABOUT YOUR FANTASY (THE TYPE OF LOVE YOU WANT TO HAVE), NOT THE REALITY. PLEASE BE HONEST. After everyone replies, I will tell what type person you are.

Here is the rule. You are given two option (A and B option), you must pick one even if both sounds good/bad. Count all the A score and all the B score at the end. If you get high A score compared to B, go to exam E-F below. If you get high B score compared to A, go to exam C-D below. Please tell me the scores. I highly recommend you bolding each answer when you are replying back to me.

EXAM A-B

A (6 points): I love and always fantasize about the beginning of love including the way we meet each other, the flirting that goes on and feeling of the first kiss because I love fun and excitement.

B (6 points): I love and always fantasize about days 10-60 years after we meet each other because then, our caring and understanding for each other is the highest.

A (3 points): I love romantic shows/movies that include most of the called chick flicks where author carefully design the love.

B (3 points): I love shows where the character slowly fall in love another character over the series after constantly being with that person because the love is so innocent as the love is not major part of the story and not truly designed by the authors.

A (4 points): I love receiving high valuable gifts because this shows he truly cares for me.

B (1 points): I love receiving small gifts that include small candy, his t-shirt, his cap or his fire truck hat that he found. I hold these small gifts close to my heart as they remind me of him.

B (3 points): I hate receiving gifts because I hate the fact that he is wasting money because his money is my money.

A (3 points): Whenever he is around me, I get a stomach ache and I blush.

B (3 points): Whenever, he is around me, it feels like a heaven just knowing that special person is there

A (3 points): I rather have romantic dinner (where, he worked hard to impress me) over both of us working closely to each other in a school project (where we get understand each other better)

B (3 points): I rather have us working closely to each other in a school project (where we get understand each other better) over romantic dinner (where, he worked hard to impress me).

A (3 points): After he leaves me, he always have smile in his face thinking about me

B (3 points): After he leaves me, he misses me a lot and is worried about me

A (3 points): I love all night hugging, kissing and some sexual fun with him

B (3 points): I love all night talking to him and understanding him

A (3 points): I want to be a princess

B (3 points): I do not wish to be a princess but I would be happy to make my sister feel like a princess
    Last edited by winter32842; 26-02-10 at 01:37 PM.

EXAM C-D (this exam is for people who scored high on B compared to A)

Scenario: I have work tomorrow in the morning and he is coming home late from work. I call him
    C (3 points): He says, “ please go to sleep because you need the rest since you have work in the morning and stop worrying about me because I will be fine”
    D (3 points): He says “ please wait for me and together we will eat dinner and go to sleep”.

Scenario: we have a meeting early morning
    C (3 points): He wakes up early and sees me sleeping. He doesn’t wake me up because he doesn’t want to disturb my sleep but instead he cooks breakfast and then he wakes me up to eat.
    D (3 points): He wake up early and sees me sleeping. He kisses all over my faces which wake me up and then, we cook and eat breakfast together.

C (3 points): He always encourages me to study hard. I hate studying, so he would always come and we study together because he knows I love being with him and thus I will study. He would secretly flirt and be romantic with me, so I enjoy the time and stay and study with him longer period of time; this is all because he wants me to succeed.
    D (3 points): We naturally tend to study together. We both help each other and we often watch/stare at other person studying. We are both equally smart; together we conquer any material professors throw at us.

C (3 points): I always fantasize about spending time with him all day working in a non-work setting like Six Flags or hiking.
    D (3 points): I always fantasize about doing things together that require teamwork, cooperation and understanding; for example, working together in school project, solving a mystery and cooking.

C (3 points): After we got together, we are very close with our friends and we are the model couple among our friends
    D (3 points): After we got together, we live in isolation. Both of us lost connection with our friends because we love each so much that we have little time to donate to other people

C (3 points): Whenever, we are separated, he is always worried about me. He cares about me so much that whatever hurts me actually hurts him even more.
    D (3 points): Whenever, we are separated, both of us miss (not worried) each other even if we are separated for a second. For example, he cuts his business trip short just to see me. We always hug each other when we see each other.

C (3 points): He is like an angel; for he came into my life and completely changed me into a better person. Now, I am career-school oriented and not superficial anymore (before, I always used to wear princess crown but now, I gave that crown to my little sister).
    D (3 points): He never changed me a lot. We both learned and grew from each other. Together, we make a very powerful couple that we can compete any task that are given to us.

C (3 points): I used to depend on other people but with him, I am becoming more independent
    D (3 points): I used to be independent person completely, after meeting him, he is the only person I became dependent upon

C (3 points): Before, he came into my life, I had emptiness and I used to fall in love with wrong type of guys but now, seeing him, I have absolutely no attractiveness to them.
    D (3 points): Before, he came into my life, I was a happy person. I never gave much thought about romantic love because I was more satisfied with family and friend love that I received. But now, I am in completely in love with him; for I can not live one second without him.
    Last edited by winter32842; 26-02-10 at 02:19 PM.

EXAM E-F (this exam is for people who scored high on A compared to B)

E (6 points): I always fantasize about a monster, which kills everyone with a single touch but the monster falls in love with me and he never harms me. I get very close to him and even argue with him, if he decides to kill me and so be it (but in my fantasy, he never touches me)
    F (6 points): Even though I do not admit it but I secretly love my guy to discipline me and in extreme case, spank me and then he kisses, hug me and tell me that I am pretty.

E (3 points): I always fantasies about changing my guy and having influence over my guy
    F (3 points): I always fantasies about changing myself into the most prettiest and gorgeous girl (the dream girl of my guy).

E (3 points): I get angry because I do not see any qualified guys who could be my potential soul mate
    F (3 points): I always worried that I might be single forever or no guy will ever love me.

E (3 points): I love guys who are different and unique than regular people (for example, the guy who start new religion, the guy who support new ideology, aliens, vampires, different ethnicity)
    F (3 points): I love guys who are leaders, special guys and bit lonely guys

E (3 points): I wish to have a smile that can make guy have sympathy for me in one second than being a princess and pretty
    F (3 points): I wish to be a princess and pretty rather than have a smile that can make guy have sympathy in one second because the I want the guy to like me for who I am

E (3 points): The best feeling in the world is getting his undivided attention (for example, when I dance for him or in sexual act) than making him happy.
    F (3 points): The best feeling in the world is when I make my guy happy than getting his undivided attention (for example, when I dance or in sexual act)
    Last edited by winter32842; 26-02-10 at 01:34 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... coming from a guy, that's more than i ever want to read.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

what a loser.

I know, I am a loser; no need to point that out.

Can someone please take the survey and tell me how they score (I highly recommend you bolding each answer when you are replying back to me)? You might not know but how you answer some of the questions and what score you get can reveal a lot about youself as a person and thus this will allow you to find true happiness and even help you develop mentally and be very succcessful in school, in work and in life.

All I want to know is what type the majority of the girls fall in.

I don't think anybody's going to do this, winter. This isn't really what we do here.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't take this test. These answers are too silly.

I do not understand what is so hard about this survey. You just basically read and pick the one that you fantasize about. Most of answers are polar opposite, it should not be hard to pick the one that suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I can't take this test. These answers are too silly.
    Can you be more specific. What do you mean by "answers are too silly"? This survey is almost like a personality test (a lot of jobs require you to take a personality test). Most of these answers are basically yes or no and are for opposite, do you want to be princess or not or who you like receiving gifts or not.. Again, this not reality, this is what you fantasize.

For example, A = "Whenever he is around me, I get a stomach ache and I blush" vs B = "Whenever, he is around me, it feels like a heaven just knowing that special person is there". Person A getting stomach ache and blushing is a sign of nervousness (negative feeling), where the person B does not get stomach ache and is very comfortable with her guy and get pleasure, a feeling of safety, complete and just being around that person and appreciate how much that person means to her (a positive feeling).
    Last edited by winter32842; 27-02-10 at 04:02 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by winter32842 View Post
    A (6 points): I love and always fantasize about the beginning of love including the way we meet each other, the flirting that goes on and feeling of the first kiss because I love fun and excitement.

B (6 points): I love and always fantasize about days 10-60 years after we meet each other because then, our caring and understanding for each other is the highest.
    3 months in is still new.. maybe it should be YEARS together compared to months.

A (3 points): I love romantic shows/movies that include most of the called chick flicks where author carefully design the love.

B (3 points): I love shows where the character slowly fall in love another character over the series after constantly being with that person because the love is so innocent as the love is not major part of the story and not truly designed by the authors.
    silly not to mention this has nothing to do with fantasy this is movie preference

A (4 points): I love receiving high valuable gifts because this shows he truly cares for me.

B (1 points): I love receiving small gifts that include small candy, his t-shirt, his cap or his fire truck hat that he found. I hold these small gifts close to my heart as they remind me of him.
    my fantasy then is both but according to your rules I can't choose both so it's silly

B (3 points): I hate receiving gifts because I hate the fact that he is wasting money because his money is my money.
    what?

A (3 points): Whenever he is around me, I get a stomach ache and I blush.

B (3 points): Whenever, he is around me, it feels like a heaven just knowing that special person is there
    again both not polar opposite it's the damn same thing- silly

A (3 points): I rather have romantic dinner (where, he worked hard to impress me) over both of us working closely to each other in a school project (where we get understand each other better)

B (3 points): I rather have us working closely to each other in a school project (where we get understand each other better) over romantic dinner (where, he worked hard to impress me).

A (3 points): After he leaves me, he always have smile in his face thinking about me

how is this opposite? it's the same damn thing.

A (3 points): I love all night hugging, kissing and some sexual fun with him

B (3 points): I love all night talking to him and understanding him

A (3 points): I want to be a princess

B (3 points): I do not wish to be a princess but I would be happy to make my sister feel like a princess
    Why the hell does a sister come into MY fantasy- silly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There I was specific. This is SOOOOOOOOOOO not a survey.

Jesus, you did not read anything that I wrote. You made me sad . Please read this post at least.

3 months in is still new.. maybe it should be YEARS together compared to months.
    Where did you get the "3 months"? Read my post again. One is 10-60 years after we first meet and another one is "beginning of love". Basically one is late stage of love, which is based on caring, and other one is beginning stage of love which is based on romance like flirting.

(3 points): Whenever he is around me, I get a stomach ache and I blush.

B (3 points): Whenever, he is around me, it feels like a heaven just knowing that special person is there.
    again both not polar opposite it's the damn same thing- silly
    Did you even read my previous post? I wrote answer you asked. This is what I wrote:

"Person A getting stomach ache and blushing is a sign of nervousness (negative feeling), where the person B does not get stomach ache and is very comfortable with her guy and get pleasure, a feeling of safety, complete and just being around that person and appreciate how much that person means to her (a positive feeling)."

You can not have the two feelings at the same time. Feeling of safety and feeling of nervousness are direct opposite. Basically in one, you are comfortable with the guy and other one, you are not. By the way, Answer B feeling of "happiness" involves more feelings than the feeling of safety.

how is this opposite? it's the same damn thing.
    Two opposite feeling is the same, how? according to you the person must have bipolar disorder. Answer A = is positive feeling (a feeling of happiness) and answer B = negative feeling (feeling of missing and worry). In love these two feeling never occur at the same time. For example, your parents will miss you and worry about you but NEVER would get pleasure thinking about you.

silly not to mention this has nothing to do with fantasy this is movie preference
    This is bit personality test, also.

what?
    What is not to get? This is in a plain English. You hate receiving gifts from your lover because you hate seeing him wasting his money on you but rather do something meaning with those money because his money is like your money.
    Last edited by winter32842; 27-02-10 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by winter32842 View Post
    Can you be more specific. What do you mean by "answers are too silly"?
    You mention vampires in the survey. Enough said.

Winter, if there is something you want to know about women, why don't you just ask some straight up questions? We're here on the forum to share views. Not to take tests.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    You mention vampires in the survey. Enough said.

Winter, if there is something you want to know about women, why don't you just ask some straight up questions? We're here on the forum to share views. Not to take tests.
    You are talking about this one:

"E (3 points): I love guys who are different and unique than regular people (for example, the guy who start new religion, the guy who support new ideology, aliens, vampires, different ethnicity)
    F (3 points): I love guys who are leaders, special guys and bit lonely guys"

Actually lot of females that I know love Vampires (from twilight) and they openly tell me that they wish vampires were real, so they can marry them. All joking aside. this is a legitimate question. A lot of females love rebels (the person who is different and unique from them and the society that she lives in or goes against the society). In fact, I would say majority females fall in this category. That's why book series like twilights series and Mills & Boon series are so popular. Like I said, a rebel could be "the guy who start new religion, the guy who support new ideology, aliens, vampires, different ethnicities" or could be none of them and the guy would very normal and not different physically or mentally from the society but the guy would be different and unique in characteristics.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL you make all these wonderful excuses for such a survey and still no one is taking it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast