+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do husbands think it's OK to not call their wives!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Hi, honey, I'm still in Korea. But you already knew that. By the way, this call is costing us a lot of money. Good night.
    funny

@baybee: yes, i am also trying to figure whats going on in their heads when they dont remember to call... but actually, i only experienced once a guy, who is calling me much less than i want him to call me - which is the current guy i am dating: no idea - do i like him too much? Maybe thats why i am missing his calls... does this mean he does not like me, when he is not thinking about me? i talked to him about it, he says its all ok, he likes me a lot, maybe i should just learn thats its the way he is. Maybe there are some men who are thinking about their girls and feel beeing friends, who needs a contact... and there are some men who have their jobs and male friends, they talk to... and we are just a little part in their lives...?

For a guy who loves you, it is NOT ok to not call. For a guy who wants privacy to do whatever, well draw your own conclusions.

My husband would never do that. Maybe back before we were married, but never now.
    Spammer Spanker

I think the fact the he already "kissed a korean bitch" is a bit of a red flag...but who am i to say, i've got a few of those red flags in my relationship too.

You need to stop trashing men. One of my best friends is married and in the army. He calls his wifey every day, not to mention, talks on skype with her and plays games with her.

You're just a bitter woman and you're letting your stupid husband have the best of you.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My husband would never do that. Maybe back before we were married, but never now.
    I don't think even your friends would DARE not call if expected to do so eh Giga
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    PS. I do hate these generalised statements. The title is kind of irritating tbh.

"Why does my husband think it's OK to not call me!!!!?"
    There. Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Husbands only neglect to call when they resent their wife. When I was married, I would deliberately not call home. I would go to a place where no one can reach me. I turn off my cell phone. Because I resented my wife.
    I never cheated on her. I was waiting for kids to grow up before I would leave her, but she forced me to leave a lot sooner. I'm glad I'm not married to her anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12