+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this stupid??

Is this stupid??

I'm 16, I'm a guy, never had a girlfirend etc etc. To me I'm ugly and not all that smart, though other people tell me otherwise, but that is what they are supposed to do I suppose. I have very low confidence in myself and my abilities to do anything right, hat could easily be a reason for my problems.

But I have feelings for a girl I've actually liked this girl since the first day I met her 6 years ago, but we aren't that close and I can't seem to talk to her all that well, I have nothing to say after small talk about school and all that crap. She is the only girl I have ever had feelings for, nobody has even comes close. So I want to know if that is wierd at all, and what I can do to either talk to her better and make it easier to have conversation with her, or a way to try to get over her. Though I know you don't really get over someone by trying to get over them, you just kind of get over them naturally, but it really sucks, because we don't talk all that much, I really like, and I know I don't have shot. She is WAY out of my league if you will.

So that was the first thing, but one of my good friend has feelings for me, but I don't have any feelings for her and I keep thinking that even if I did I couldn't date her because I would still have feelings for the other girl and I keep thinking that ever time I saw the other girl I would wish I was with her, and that wouldn't be fair the girl who likes me. Is that wierd? Should I think that or am I just stupid and crazy, and its no wonder I have never had a girlfriend?

I have been thinking about this for the past little while. I had become slightly depressed over that fact that I had never had a girlfirend and only liked one girl that didn't like me at all. I'm still slightly depressed I suppose, it helps that I talk about it that is why I posted this.

I don't know what to think, Some people know that I like the girl but nobody knows about my reasons for not dating the other girl. Anyway I probably sound like such an idiot and I wouldn't be surprised if people reading laugh at it, because it seems so petty but it isn't petty to me.

So I'm sure none of this makes sense, and nobody really cares about I just had to post it to get it off my chest

I'm not the one to give advice cause I'm going through my own drama now, but you're not stupid. It's actually nice that you don't want to date the girl that likes you because it's not fair to her.

u're not stupid.

confidence is a big issue, if u are happy with ur life then its much easier to attract attention.
    u need to ask the girl u have the crush on out or u wont move on and will regret it.

dont date the other girl unless u really think u can have feelings for her, its not worth losing a friendship for nothing.

i know it sounds weird but really all that matters is being happy in life, that doesnt mean u have to be selfish though, when u get ur own life/confidence sorted u will find u will be surprised how things turn out.

I too have very low confidence so i know how it feels. I REALLY like this girl i work with, but knowing me, ill chicken out and not go anywhere near her. I have already told myself that i have no chance.... which is a crappy thing to do, it just lowers your confidence more and more. Do you know for a fact that she doesnt like you? If not, mate, i think you may have to find out the hard way. i know its scarey... you know... the fear of rejection. but if you dont ask. youll never know.
    ~As soon as I saw you, I fell~