+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This Girl I Have Been Dating Has Been Acting Weird. Whats Up With Her?

This Girl I Have Been Dating Has Been Acting Weird. Whats Up With Her?

Ok so i always liked this girl and found out she liked me. So i asked her out and the first date went practically perfect. When the date ended a second date was immediately made. She would text me and call me just to say hi and things were going fine.

The second date came and it went great as well and i made my move and kissed her and it went smooth. Days later she called me to go on another date. I said yes and that went well also. At this time i am starting to have strong feelings for her and would really like a relationship with her. On the next date i asked her where we were going with this and she said hopefully a relationship and i told her i wanted that as well. She said she wanted to take it slow though because she didnt want to screw this up. I said no problem and things kept going right.

Now i have been wanting to see her and she hasnt been answering. I laid back a while and she texted me and said she was very busy lately with work (works 6 days a week covering for someone). I said thats ok cus i got my own stuff to do. So i waited a while and asked her if she wanted to go out again and she is constantly busy. She hasnt even been calling me like she used to to just talk like before. Basically shes been kinda cold. Havent seen her for 2 weeks now. I really like her but i dont want to be all over her and smother her yet i dont want to lay back too much and have her think i lost interest. What do i do?

Haha, not a fun spot to be in - I am/was stuck in this spot recently. I tried to make contact, no answer, ball is in her court now.

There's really not much you can do - don't get wrapped up in her too much yet, it was only two dates.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Haha, not a fun spot to be in - I am/was stuck in this spot recently. I tried to make contact, no answer, ball is in her court now.

There's really not much you can do - don't get wrapped up in her too much yet, it was only two dates.
    Nah it was more like 5 dates i was just too lazy to put the in betweens but still. I guess the ball is on her court.

As there really isnt any advise to be given apart from what Cbrider already said... I just want to wish you goodluck with this man, really hope she comes thru and it all works out.

Plenty of more fishy babes in the sea, mate.

Hope for the best but don't hold your breath over her.

There could be legitimate reasons for what appears to be her rudeness... or she's just plain rude and indifferent.

If she gets back to you and doesn't give you an indication of why things fell by the wayside, turf her.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I was thinking of just calling her and ask her straight up whats been going on.

Hasn't her silence said as much?

Don't reduce yourself by calling. Have some self respect.

so should i just cut her off then....

Cut the easy communication off... make her work for it if she wants to communicate with you.

Make your terms known without saying them.

I once asked a girl to leave my apartment because she was acting the royal shithead. She refused. I suggested that there was not only a doorway, but a 13 story high window. She swallowed her tongue, left, and came back a couple days later without any of the bullshit previous to that point.

I don't advocate violence, but I do advocate truth in thought expression.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Leave the ball in her court. If she calls great, if she doesn't don't bother with her.