+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How would you have handled?

How would you have handled?

What would you do if you snooped (not that I should have, I know.. although I would have never known...) in your partners email bcuz you had suspicions and you find the following email written to a supposed opposite sex "friend" you've never met:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Dreaming of You

I had a WILD nights sleep last night. One of the dreams I had was that you and I had a much more intimate relationship. We were being intimate, kissing, going away for weekends together, hugging, having sex, having some fun adventures, and just being close like bfriend/gfriends do.

One of the wild things about this particular dream was how real and in the moment it felt. Like, although you and I have never had this kind of relationship, somehow now I feel like I have a good sense of what it would be like and feel like with you.

Needless to say, I woke of feeling as though today is a rather ~heavy~ day, if you know what I mean. Welcome to the weekend, baby!

Have a lovely day and a groovin' weekend!
    L,
    -E.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Give him the password to your email and ask for the password to his. As a gesture of "good faith" (kinda like when you see people give each other a key to their apartment or something like that). See how he reacts. If he's very defensive and cautious and doesn't want you to get the password, persistently ask him why and proceed to throw a fit that women are KNOWN for throwing. Ask him to see his emails. Ask him why. "What's so private?! What's the big deal?! What don't I know about you already that's in your email?!??!"

He won't crack and tell you, but if he keeps making excuses not to give it to you, then I'd say you have MORE than enough cause to be worried.

Rod Steele

OK.. good idea.. thanks!

My question was more "What would you have done had you found the above email"?

i would have asked him about it upfront no point in hiding it right?

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i would have asked him about it upfront no point in hiding it right?
    Would you have felt threatened by it? Felt it was inappropriate? Does it sound like he's interested in her?...

yeah i would not feel good about it but i would give the benefit of the doubt if that personhas never ever given me a reson to not trust him but yeah it would bother me and i would be asking lots of ??? and yeah he sounds interested but it was just a dream too.

been there and done the snooping thing. yeah i would have felt defensive although the email itself says that that type of relationship is nonexistant so thats good!! its prob nothing.

Drop hints about other people and dreams and stuff but never let on you know!
    I dunno I'm a bastage like that.
    Could be nothing as well, and depends on the relationship between him and her.