+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bit of Female advice would be nice :(

Bit of Female advice would be nice :(

Ok so am really confused at the min, so any help would be great!

here goes..
    So I'm 19 think of my self as an nice looking guy, and never really had any trouble when getting girls, but ive never been in a serious relationship (but am hoping too tho). so am hopeless wen it comes to nowing wot a girl wants.

Well theirs this girl who ive worked with for a couple of months and shes really something, great looks, great personality.. to be honest shes just amazing ( feel like shes out of my league but some of my friends think i'm being stupid :S).

so i see her once or maybe twice a week and we get on really well, i haven't ever asked her out because she's had a boyfriend for around 2years. So a month ago she has an argument with her boyfriend, and they split up.. and shes told me that she hopes its for good because they don't have feelings for each other anymore.

Last weekend in work i ask her if shes going out tnyte and she says tht she is... (coincidence were going the same place, i promise that i was goin there already, so don't think am sum sort of stalker )

so wen were leaving work i say to her that if shes definitely going she should send me a message on face book but she says "would u rather me text you?" so with a cheeky little grin on my face i give her my number.

Later that nite she texts me saying that shes going to the place i'm in, i meet up with her and buy her a drink. we chat for abit and i tell her that am going to speak to my friends for a while so i leave her to dance and do girly things. when i cum back to her later she seems abit drunk and more flirty than she usually is, it kinda put me of because i felt awkward due to the fact that she hadn't been single for long so i dint want to take advantage...... so the beer starts flowing and we start dancing and getting more flirty by the second. We sit down after abit and started to talk by this time we were really close, eventually i made a move and kissed her, she did kiss back but i was only for about a second her two, she pulled away and tilted her head down. at this stage i was so disappointing with my self, i felt really guilty i told her i was sorry and she said that it was just as much her fault as mine.

When the nite ended i walked her to her taxi and we said goodbye, everything seemed ok and she didnt feel embarrised or anything. on the way home she was texting me and ringing me, on the phone she told me she liked me but she felt it was a bit too son cos of her ex boyfreind n stuff. i totally agree with her tho, i said i dint wanna force her to do anything and we she just see what happens between us.

so the next day i text her and she doesnt seem the same, she replys with conversation killers as i like to call them! for intance- me: "Good morning, Did u get home ok last nite?" - Her:"Yes, u?"..... She text me pretty mush the same thing about 4 times, and then didnt text me back. its like she cant be botherd.

The same scenario happened a few times over the last couple of days, so i thought to not text her today and let her text me, but she never did!

i meen i apologise so much for tryin to kiss her tht nite and she was ok, she even said it was partly her fault. plus she said she liked me, and wud be happy for something to eventually happen between us! i realli havent done anything wrong. i dont understand, shud i text her and chase her? does she not want anything to do with me?

i really dont wanna give up on this girl, shes just too good to let go trust me.

if anyones got any advice.. please i would really appreciate it!
    Thanks!

P.s sorry about the big post, i needed to get that off my chest

i'm a pretty "free spirit" and then on top of that put a few drinks in me and i'm a lot more liable to be "friendly" with someone and act like i care maybe a little more than i do. sounds like this girl may be the same way. i doubt she'd act like that at all with you, especially asking for ur number so u could text, if she wasn't at least a little bit interested

she may not be ready to start anything if she just got out of a long relationship. be patient with her. wait a day or two, text her again *if you have something upon which to start a conversation* such as you saw something funny that you thought she would laugh at, maybe you saw a band she likes is putting something out, whatever.

be prepared to wait a while and be patient with her. maybe start going out to the bar/whatever with her once on the weekends, maybe even just every other weekend, and make friends but don't do things that put you in "the friend zone." i'd say give it a good 1-2 months of doing this, casual conversations and hanging out, and maybe through that try to get a little closer to her. if ur a good guy she would probably start to realize that.

If you hang out with her as friends, you'll end up as her friend. I think you should tell her you're interested in her and that whenever she's ready, you'd like to take her out. Don't let that kiss turn into something that just happened between two buddies who were out drinking one night. Tell her you meant it and the only thing you're sorry about was that it was too soon.
    Spammer Spanker