+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A really tough spot for me and my girlfriend. I don't know what to do.

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

A really tough spot for me and my girlfriend. I don't know what to do.

It's kind of a tough spot for me and my girlfriend here, I've never been here before and I don't really know what to do. Well, I find the easier way to explain the situation by posting part of a message that I sent to my friend, thank you in advance.

"I think my gf's dad found out that her daughter is not a virgin anymore. For sum reason he took her fone and read a text he wasn't really supposed to.. ok let me explain.. on feb 16 my gf made me the creepiest joke ever.. she told me that she was pregnant which is something you can't find out 72 hours after you do it but u have to wait sumthin like 10 days for the semen to fecundate the embryo.. I freaked out at first.. you know.. but then I tried to calm her and I explained her on a text message that the test wasn't valid because of those reasons I said above.. well her dad read this text. And we can't tell him it was just a joke because you can make this joke if you didn't actually have sex. Her mum told her that she's old enough to do wathever she wants with her bf.. but she has to use protection, but she's still mad at her. Her dad is not talking to her and told us two to stay far away from him until he calms down. I didn't really want them to find out this way, as a father I would feel upset too, very upset because I'm jealous, I'm very jealous. But hey.. if you think about it, he took a risk.. the risk of reading thru her daughter's pvt msgs, so it's not completely our fault that he found out this way. I just hope he'll understand that what we did, wasn't just sex, because I'm not one of those guys that want to keep her girlfriends just to satisfy their sexual needs but I love her I really do, I mean it. She's not a girl I met in a bar, but I've been chasing her for over a year, and the more I know her the more I love her and I care for her, in few words I understand the value of sex; besides, it was the first time for me as well, we lost our virginity to eachother, and there's a special bond between us two, it's not just sex. One thing he'll have to understand is the fact that nobody would go and say this to her parents:- Hey mum, dad, I'm gonna have sex with my boyfriend tonight!. There's gotta be a first time, and he can't pretend her daughter to go and warn them, these are not things that are usually planned, set up, they just happen, like a first kiss you know. We've all been teenagers [damn I sound old here lol], how can they expect different from her daughter."

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is not your problem it your gf's and her parents. You lay low until this blows over.

Users Country Flag
    I dunno.. don't you think his dad will appreciate more if i go and talk to him about it.. without my gf there

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm not a DAD, but as a gf I would be LIVID if my bf went to explain to my father how he gets to bone me but don't worry- he loves me. Oh hell no.

Users Country Flag
    Well I gotta say.. I can see my gf getting mad at me if i'd go and tell his dad that we did it but it wasn't just sex and all that stuff i mentioned above.. In one hand.. her dad would be glad of the fact that her daughter has a man.. on the other hand my gf would kick my ass

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And who do you have to see/ talk to/ be with/ love? ....GF! Your answer is punching you in the face and you're still contemplating going to her dad... OHHHKAY! Goodluck. BTW if her dad is really THAT mad.... he's going to beat your ass down. (Or at least scream at you until you cry like a little girl).

Absolutely not.

Go down this road at your own peril. There are only two times you should discuss your love life with your GF's father: To ask his permission to court her (a dead practice, but still acceptable), or to ask his permission for her hand in marriage. Go to talk to him about shtupping his daughter and you'll very likely get an ass-whupping.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Finally confirmed from a man.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    And who do you have to see/ talk to/ be with/ love? ....GF! Your answer is punching you in the face and you're still contemplating going to her dad... OHHHKAY! Goodluck. BTW if her dad is really THAT mad.... he's going to beat your ass down. (Or at least scream at you until you cry like a little girl).
    I guess I'll just wait until he calms down. The fact that he didn't blow up and break the two of you up on the spot is a testament to his patience.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabras View Post
    Absolutely not.

Go down this road at your own peril. There are only two times you should discuss your love life with your GF's father: To ask his permission to court her (a dead practice, but still acceptable), or to ask his permission for her hand in marriage. Go to talk to him about shtupping his daughter and you'll very likely get an ass-whupping.
    I'll just give him time to cool down, I'll hang in there.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He'll figure out in due time that you're a good guy and you're not here to just f**k and chuck.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    He'll figure out in due time that you're a good guy and you're not here to just f**k and chuck.
    Well I'm really sorry he found out this way. He spent really nice words towards me.. and said that I'm the only guy he trusted with her daughter.. and the fact that i may have disappointed me really frustrated me.. I just hope he'll understand that we are all teenagers once, and that i love her daughter.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just lay low and do not be proactive.

Quote Originally Posted by lna View Post
    I dunno.. don't you think his dad will appreciate more if i go and talk to him about it.. without my gf there
    I'm a dad and I would jack the guys ass that came to me like this. Don't do this, imho.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace1972 View Post
    I'm a dad and I would jack the guys ass that came to me like this. Don't do this, imho.
    Well I really needed an opinion from a dad since I haven't talked to mine about it, and I think I'm not going to.. Any other things you suggest me to do or not to do?