+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idk what to do. Online relationship

Idk what to do. Online relationship

I dont know what to do anymore. We've known each other for around 3 years now online and have met in real life for a total of, a little over 2 months. This whole time never 'officially' "going out" but might as well of been. I dont know what to do with us, she said she would move here but I think I'm afraid to officially be in a relationship. I went into this straight from my last girlfriend of about 4, 5 years. Sex gets boring after about 2 weeks of being together (as I have a feeling its going to with any girl, which is scary), but mostly I'm afraid of when it's time to break up. When I broke up with my last girlfriend I never even made a decision really, I just kind of picked something and went with it. This was after a month of "what do I do"? "are we still good together"? "how could i say goodbye to her"? i tortured the hell out of myself with, the question of if I should still be with her and I guess since i never came to a conclusion, I'm terrified to have to go through that again. im so scared of that time when, everything is old, and...like, how do i have someone id of been living with for 2-4 years, go back to another country like...i dont even know how to deal with that. and then on top of that,how to decide that it IS time, that she goes back, and that were not good together anymore. me and my ex were fighting probably couple times a month (1-4max), living together (since pretty much day one of our relationship)...no serious fights really...stuff just gets old i guess. how do u know when to call it quits? im really _ that close to ending what could be, just over the goodbye. i dont know how to deal with what i went through with my ex AGAIN, especially when it means theyd be leaving the country ..there sort of no "ok lets try again"...shed be gone. aslo a big part of this is, im pretty sh**** socially and I think I want to be forced to try to get girls because its been 7+ years since ive needed one and...7 years ago i was 14 years old. i also think i, for some reason feel the need to prove myself (to myself) too, with the whole girl thing..people my age are 30+ girls deep and i've been with 2...feel like this is the time to, be a sIut if i'm going to. heh. was the same deal when i ended it with my ex, i felt the same way just, got back into another relationship instead of doing anything. feel like if im going to, it needs to be done before im 26 years old , and worst of all, just as socially ...broken. suggestions? ideas? anything?

Yeah. Get out from behind your computer and start living life. Maybe if you had some more experience, you wouldn't be terrified by everything.
    Spammer Spanker

like, i do live...just nothing to do with girls i guess. party every weekend with my boys, kinda where it ends. any other opinions? thanks a lot .

It seems to me that you're just scared of losing her.. but you're about to let her go anyway? That doesn't quite make sense. How do you feel about her? You haven't said anything about that in your post. If you have feelings for her then why are you worrying about other girls? You have a girl, that clearly loves you if she is willing to move country for you, right in front of your eyes. Again, doesn't make sense. You need to maybe stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and worry about you have have and are about to lose.

Also, how old are you? If people your age are 30+ girls deep then you must be at least 30 years old (30 girls deep for anyone is worrying but boys these days).

i love her. its not that im scared of losing her its just that...i know relationships end, and im scared of the end. idk when to end a relationship. because she lives in a different country, shed be leaving the country once we're done...so its not exactly like we can try again the next day. yeah i definitely need to stop worrying about everyon else, idk i cant help it.

He's 21. Dude, how does sex get boring after only two weeks? In my opinion, you haven't met the right girl yet.
    Spammer Spanker

im 21 yrs old.

idk same girl over n over. no idea man. someone tell ME please ha. ;\

*clarification* btw by her moving to another country i mean, when we broke up shed be going back to another country. theres no just trying again 2maro. my last girlfriend i, again, tortured myself trying to figure out if it was time to end it. i never came to any conclusion so i just did it. i dont want to have to decide if i should end another relationship like that again. then on top of that, i feel like idk how to even meet other girls, so i kinda want to put myself in the position where i have to.

Do you have a job?
    Spammer Spanker

What do you want us to tell you, Maxist? We are not part of your relationship, we don't know what it is like when you are with her. Therefore, we can't tell you anything, just offer our opinion and like I have said already, to me it sounds like you are scared of something that you are about to make happen yourself.

no job. school.

idk. just looking for opinions. i dont get how u know when to end a relationship when ur not fighting all that often, but stuff just isnt amazin anymore? like basically you're getting along fine but its just the same thing everyday.

guess i just need to be comfortable with ending stuff whe nits over

and after what happen with my ex, i cant be.

i had no idea if i should end it or not.
    im so scared of having, not only that happen, but knowing that once i end it...the person ive been living with for 2, 3 years now...is now going back to another country.

im sorry. i hpe i answered what u asked. im a mess.

So your relationship with her is already at the stage of not being 'amazing' anymore?

naw we're great.
    i just. i think ahead too much i guess.
    everyone tells me that,

after what i went through with my ex tho, guess I can say im glad i do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast