+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gave in too early, will he lose interest now?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sleeping with them too soon IS a turnoff for a lot of guys. You'll have to wait and see if this guy is one of them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Don't talk to him about it, just be cool and try to relax. You'll only freak him out with a "talk" and don't for heaven sake tell him you love him if you just started dating.

I had sex with my boyfriend straight away because we met on holiday and I thought I'd never see him again and a year later we're still together.
    I have to admit some guys are weird about the sex on the first date thing but if he hasn't mentioned it and is still seeing you and returning your calls your probably fine.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I sooooo wouldn't be bothered if I had sex with a woman on the first date or even after a couple. I wouldn't even think of it as strange or a way to judge u as a person.

Sex is so not what makes or breaks a relationship for me.

I say you should chill and enjoy the ride. I don't think u have anything to worry about so long as you are the right type of person for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Thanks everyone for your replies

I met with him again and things seem to be fine. He told me he likes me and wants to keep seeing me. We also had a little "talk" where I told him I want to take it slow and he told me before I had a chance to open my mouth he's not "easy or anything". So that was nice to hear.

The problem is we just can't seem to keep our hands off each other... I'm thinking it's a bad thing for some reason, but maybe it's not.

I guess I'm better off not worrying so much.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post

PP, you're such a slut
    Spadaaaj Mysza :p
    I wazzzz here

i would not feel bad about that you slept with him to early.. finally he was participating in action as well!!! Hello?! If the guy will think the girl is too easy, what about himself? He just takes free goodies? what that will make him in that case? An asshole?

I think if two people want each other it does not matter if you wait to have sex or just have it, as long its good for both..

In my humble opinion, the type of guys that are turned off by a girl sleeping with them too soon would not be the one sleeping with them too soon. My first 2 long term girlfriends came from a first night love session. I respected them for the most part.

I think it is worse to make a guy wait too long than too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JJfromphilly View Post
    I think it is worse to make a guy wait too long than too soon.

Thank you, that's my main standpoint too, I don't want to play games; I want sex so I have sex.

It's just difficult to ignore the fact that some people still think of girls who have sex too soon as a bit slutty.
    But like some of you have already pointed out, I don't see the point of waiting just for the sake of it.

I guess I'm thinking also, by sleeping with someone too soon though, it will be hard to decipher whether a guy is interested in just sex or love AND sex.

But the guy I'm asking about wants to hold hands, says he likes me and loves to cuddle so he seems to have feelings.

But still, it's hard to know with certain guys.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Ive been in both situation... slept with someone too early and it turned out to be a pretty ok relationship.
    Waited and it too was pretty okay... fact of the matter is... it can go either way.

You can't go back, but you also don't want to be too direct when talking to him. Maybe try that cheesy line that I've heard other girls use "I don't normally do that but I just felt like there was something about you"...
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 09-03-10 at 02:16 AM.

It all depends on the guy-I have had two very good long term relationships with women whom I slept with on our first night together, and it worked out great. I was blessed to have had them in my life, & we still talk and are friends to this day. It can happen-it just depends on the two individuals involved. Don't start picking out children's names or let him catch you reading the latest issue of "Modern Bride" magazine just yet, though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12