+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't figure out if this girl is into me. Help me.

stk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

I can't figure out if this girl is into me. Help me.

Hi, I am a college senior male and am currently strongly attracted to a junior girl. We do not each other that well yet, but I believe we have mutually good feelings toward each other. At one point last year, the girl told one of my friends that I was good-looking. I have not been able to get to know her that well because she dated this one guy till November and studied abroad last semester. After a lengthy wait, she's now back and single. However, I graduate within 3 months . My time in college is running out quickly, but I still pursue her because I know she's the total package. She's beautiful inside and out, and she is so fun to hang out with! I went to my school's senior prom with her last week, and we had so much fun there! We definitely got to know each other a lot that night, and I felt that some chemistry was building between me and her...

HOWEVER, I am beginning to question how much she is actually into me. On Gchat she and I discussed the possibility of going to what I call a one-in-a-lifetime concert. Both she and I are huge fans of this musical act, and I offered her to get her ticket. Then, she asked me a question that made me wonder about her interest level of me.

Girl: I have a question
    Me: I may or may not have the answer
    Girl: haha. do you see this concert adventure as a date?
    Me: (Of course I want it to be, BUT I will just say this to help you feel less pressure) Not really
    Girl: Okay. Not really is a mind game answer. LOL. But I'll take that.
    Me: Why you wanna know?
    Girl: Because I want to know
    Me: A mind game answer... haha that's funny
    Girl: hahaha but it's true
    Me: If this "concert adventure" were a date, would you still go or not??
    Girl: hahaha wat the hell
    Me: I am just askin
    Girl: (after about a minute) I don't know. That's why it's taken me so long to give you an answer. And you can't get more honest than that so ha
    Me: I really wanna go to the concert whether it's a date or not cuz i am a big fan of _____'s music (Quite frankly though, I would love to spend some romantic time with you)
    Girl: right
    Me: Last semester I went to most of the concerts alone because people always had excuses.
    Girl: aww. In that case I'll give you some company for once

We are going to the concert for sure, but now I wonder if she's really into me or not. Had I said yes when she asked me the question, would she have disagreed to go to the concert? Ladies, what do you think?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shut up and go. She said it in plain english: I want to spend some romantic time with you. If that isn't interest what the hell is?!

She definately thinks you like her. From what you posted i'm not sure if she's into you romantically or if she's just hoping to keep you as a friend. She didn't really give you a definative answer if she likes you, i think she's just testing the water not ready to jump in yet. Use this concert opurtunity to let her have fun with yu and maybe develope feelings for you. Goodluck at stockton.