+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wat should I do? I'm really shy...

Wat should I do? I'm really shy...

Hi so here's my situation, I really like this girl from my class, what I mean is that I have a crush on her and we sat together in the same table on almost all classes and I we are always nagging each other for fun, we're always together and text a lot, even our teachers say that we act like a couple in the class like my english teacher that began to draw me with a baloon sayin' that I loved her, and the problem is that I'm really shy about expressing my feelings and I'm not the type of guy that the girls get cuco like Robert Pattinson (looks) or a musculed guy, I'm a normal guy and to put things worse another guy from another class kissed her in the Carnival Party and she told that she got confused but told him that she didn't loved him what should I do?

P.S: I've posted some threads but it was because of some friends that don't like to talk in forums and I wrote what they feeled but this are really my feelings.
    Last edited by LoveManiac; 06-03-10 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Grammatical errors and sme more info