+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear men, please, help me. I don't understand!!!

Dear men, please, help me. I don't understand!!!

Hello everybody! I am russian woman.I need your advice so much!! Please, help me.
    In last october I met one american man. And I want to ask: am I idiot or my man is crazy? Or my troubles are because of cultural difference.
    1) After his words that he loves me, he started to ask his friend to contact me to check if i will have a date (Is it ok?)
    2) I sent him two parcels with small gifts. He - didn't send me anything (is it normal for american guys?)
    3) He left me twice because of his jealousy (he thought that I had a date while I was with my gf)
    4) When he left me 3 time I registered on dating page and deleted that page when he went back. (I didn't use that page at all) So, it is problem for him that he didn't see my msgs/
    5) He asks passwords of my mailboxes and track of my computer to see my action (to make sure that I am not having another man)
    6) He asks me to be his wife and swear that his action is normal (to check eggs in market before riding home)

(Ever since our meeting I had no bf-s, sex , ect. I was only about him)

All my russian friends talks that he is crazy and I have to run away from that relationships
    I want to use last chance for me to understand american guys (I told him that i want to leave. He doesn't understand. He starts every new day with typing to me with nice kind words about love. He talks that he just want to trust me - that is why he needs all my passwords and track of computer)

Please, tell me, what do you think. Is it normal to control me so hard?
    Last edited by Olga-russian; 06-03-10 at 05:58 PM.

No, it's neither normal nor healthy
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

When a guy travels to the other side of the planet to meet a woman, that shows that he wasn't good at meeting women in his own country. So he is probably very awkward in social situations, and you may need to guide him.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^ Vincenzo: or he doesn't like woman from his own country

Anyways, I think she's a big russian troll Look at her nickname , and her thread lol
    I wazzzz here

Little Butterfly, both my best friend and I went through phases where we didn't like women from our own country. Given that our country is America, where there is an extreme amount of variety, that was ridiculous. What we were really feeling was our own failures in the dating scene. For a while, I only dated foreign women who were in the U.S. on a visa, while my best friend traveled to eastern Europe and dated women from Russia, the Ukraine and Latvia. I don't think the OP is a troll, there is a whole industry set up to introduce American men to women in other countries who hope to marry their way into America. The guys who participate tend to be upper middle class introverts, and the women tend to be more attractive than they ever had a chance with back in America.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just said it doesn't have to mean that guys aren't good at meeting girls from their own country,just because they are looking in other countries.
    I wazzzz here

As an American...I consider myself a healthy normal man...no that is not our normal behavior...you found yourself an American asshole in the middle of Russia....get out now.

That is far to controlling...there is such a thing as emotional and mental abuse.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would rather call this guy a psycho
    I wazzzz here

Thank you a lot for your advices
    I don't know how to post my picture in here to prove that I am not a troll.

A lot of people told me that he is crazy, just I needed the opinion of american guys (to exclude the cultural difference). I know, my english is not nice, and may be I was not clear enough in my explanation. But I think I understand your words well. I have to leave him and don't reply his msg-s.

Thank you
    Last edited by Olga-russian; 06-03-10 at 10:58 PM.

Your English is better than a lot of people I have heard from...no worries.

This guy definitely has a problem. Why you would choose to be with someone like this is beyond me. I agree that if he couldn't find a girl in America, very unlikely he'll find her anywhere. Stop talking to this loser!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

What is your motivation for dating foreign men Olga? Why not native Russians?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    What is your motivation for dating foreign men Olga? Why not native Russians?
    If it's similar to others like "men in my country are too immature and ugly", i wouldn't be surprised. I hear it too often and it's just so dumb.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Maybe she just liked him...I wouldn't hesitate dating a Russian woman here...it doesn't really matter what country you are from...we are all relatively the same with some cultural differences....but for the most part we all like having a good time and want the same things out of life...at the core we are the same, its just all the extra stuff that makes us a little different from one another.

It was not important for me where is he from. Just I met him accidentally (in skype) just to talk. And it lasted for 1,5 years. We spent a lot of hours together, we called each other every day many times a day. I thought that i have found my prince (russian saying).

Russian men are different too. We have nice and bad guys here too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast