+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure what to do!

Not sure what to do!

Hey guys my names Kyle and to be honest I never thought I would find myself posting on a forum like this asking for expert advice, This is going to be a little long so I will try to sum everything up as much as I can. A couple months ago I got out of a 2 year relationship with a girl who I still believe to be the one there were a lot of issues that resulted in the break up and a lot now that I think back on it with a clear mind were my fault however i believe it also takes two to break a relationship up. Now for a while now I have dropped all contact and disappeared out of plain site however I have not seen my ex for at least 8 months now I have been told she has now got herself invited to my best friends 21st knowing full well that I will be there.

My ex is one that believes that people can and will not change and I am not sure how to deal with going to the 21st, After the break up occurred I hit a rock bottom situation and acted like a complete immature needy jerk and I couldn't leave her alone because I wanted to tell her just how much I cared for her. I was very angry for her breaking up with me but I know if she had not I would not be the person I am today and I thank her for that, Anyway two months after the break up after she had sent a letter to me I sent one back to her only to get a reply from her immature 18 year old brother saying that she had said "Two months too late" It was at this point that I kept trying to contact her via emails and texts with little reply and it got to the point where her little brother although not him personally it was his under age mates who kept calling and abusing me doing the whole "Your a dead man" act. Now I am 22 and I have no time for immature under age people like this and she is now 21.

As I kept trying to contact she tried to say she would take me to the police, Now many of her friends are in fact all my mates and a lot know and saw that I really cared for her I also never abused her and only tried to talk to her about the break up however this was only after I found out that she was drunk and kissed a mate and was hooking up with him however they are still not going out and he really likes her but we all believe she may be using him for his money. I lost my longest mate due to what happened between me and this other mate and they all complain about me but I never do about them.

Since then I have been able to see what I did wrong in the relationship and have become a better person for it, I am not sure if she is trying to make me jealous. I want to show her that people can indeed change but I also don't know how to go about it and how to act at my mates 21st. I sent another letter stating how much I cared as well and spoke about the moments I cherished with her the only reply she could give was "I received your letter today, Now can you please stop contact and let things be" So I did then two months later while she was in Asia by herself mum tried to text and ask how she was as they were very close. I sent a text asking if she had had received it and that I hoped she had a great time and to be careful apart from this I have not said anything in weeks.

I do apologize for the novel guys

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really know what you are asking.

Should you go to the party? hmm... I don't think so. You are still too hung up on her, and she clearly isn't interested. Tell your friend you got sick or something.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

True, However its my best mates 21st and I promised I would be there, I want to look like the guy who is not going to sit the corner all depressed and have fun even though she is there. As a many of us know that guy only cares about getting laid and money and I just don't want her to get hurt by this although I know its not my place to do anything as it is her life, I guess some part of me wants to prove her wrong and we did have a lot of great times together I'm wondering if she will completely forget about me and what I should do when we first see each other face to face again. A lot of good things have happened to me since the break up and a lot of new friendships have been formed.

well I think there is no problem at all to attend the party ,,,why you are taking her so seriously..................just attend the party and if,,, she don't feel anything being a woman then don't forget you are a man.................
    "Discover how I got my ex back and never have to worry about relationship
    problems ever again:http://www.payzeno.com/a/Sumeetm/19

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you attend this party, you are going to feel like crap afterwards. She doesn't care about you anymore, so nothing you do will have an impact.

It's your choice, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hmmm...my post got deleted?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different