+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wat answer for this ..?

wat answer for this ..?

i m ram from india and i got one brother named tamil and he went to tution in dads friens house ..there i seen one girl and fell in love ...i need that girl to marry ...i know all the members in there family very well and they to know me ..i asked my brother to get her email id i he given his id to me ... after that i started to chat...and we bothe get added in orkut community...one i just crossed his home and seen her ...after that she deleted me from her orkut friendship list ..after tat i emailed and asked ..why you deleted me but she not replyed to me ...afert tat i again requted friendiship request to her in orkut ...and she accepted ..after two days she removed me from her friend list ..and again i requested for friendiship she rejected me ...and then scarped ..whats the problem.. and requested her ..and finally she aaccepted ...i dontknow whats going on ...i just seen her orkut profile she writen .../love is for looser/.. plese help me i need her ...and say whether see likes me r not....thank u

It seems to me she hardly knows you yet and doesn't really care to get to know you. If you want to have any chance with this girl, you need to be persistent, but at the same time, pull back.

Let her know you are interested by talking to her and asking her out say once a week. NOT 5 times a day!

Basically you just have to find some way into her life, without annoying her by doing so...