View Poll Results: Do you think Amora can be back in my life ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes : Definitly

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
  • May be

0 0%
  • Cant sat

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My love Story : The best/Worse anyone can have

My love Story : The best/Worse anyone can have

Hello friends
    My name is Neo

Well... I have come over here to get your precious advice on my love relationship.
    Please....take some time to read it out

Its a story of a boy to a story of a man

I am 20 now
    And my story started from age of 17

I had a girl named Amora in my college
    I liked her a lot,and we both were very good friends
    One fine day i proposed her. She said that she cant even say yes and cant even say no
    But at last she said no and went away

From that day, my life started becoming complex
    I dont know why, but there came some distance between her and my friendship
    It became stressful day by day.

So one fine day, i thought of some tricks to get her attention back.
    I made a fake ID of a astrologer, and started chating with amora
    First of all i gained trust, by telling about her friends and all
    And then one fine day, i started telling about me myself from the astrologer point of view

I said that he loves you and all....and many such things which started bringing me and amora a bit close

But one fine day, she came to know about this thing. And she broke all relations from me. She called me mad and psycho.

That day was a great heartbreak. That very day i decided to prove my love to her

I was a student from science background. SO i got admission in engineering field, and Amora went in medical field in separate college.
    I wanted to do something so great that which took the title of psycho from my name.
    So, with my intelligence, i made a device, a device which have the capacity to solve the problem of climate change. I named it after amora .
    This device became a international hit. It won many national and international award, and was even appreciated by the president of our country.
    I became really serious about Amora, and i wanted to make myself good enough for her. So i started my business also side by side.

In last two years, i suceeded in my projects and claimed 5 patents on my name. More than that i even became a management guru in world of business
    Today i own a company at the age of 20
    I have also started writing a book on my success, which was actually a book on Amora, to tell her how much i love her

Every time i use to win something, i use to tell AMora about it by mail.
    many times in our mail conversation, she told me that she had forgiven me for everything what i did
    years passed, and today things have changed

Few months before, i get a mail from a person saying that he and AMora are committed and are going to get married.
    I was broken. It was like a life which was a outcome of Amora was coming to an end.

I failed in my exams, i almost closed my company. And went into great depression.

But just in some months i came to know that. it was a game. Amora setted up a guy so that i leave her.

It was the biggest fall of my life. I was broken and tried to commit suicide

My friends came to know about my intentions, and told everything to my family.

Today, i love amora, but i dont know what to do

I think that, she still thinks that i am the same boy that loved her. But i have changed, now i am a man

I dont feel like living. I have left all my friends, but i cannot leave my love. I love her a lot and cannot live without her.
    What should i do, how should i get her back in life?????/

.......... What a waste of time to read that... You succeeded at that ;p