+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Racial Preferance?

i can sleep with any race, but long term wise has only been able to do it with whities.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you all have some choices to make now with your healthcare plan looking like its going to pass. Congrats, BTW, welcome to the Club.

In Canada, new arrivals have to wait 3 months for the gov't to process their healthcard app. Even we did this, when we returned from living abroad. You pay insurance or out of pocket until then.

Risa's point about a cap on welfare makes complete sense. A year is plenty. I've always thought the benefits should also be bundled with career development and/or education requirements. Even the women with several kids Giga mentioned, those women could work productively from their homes if they were trained and, apparently, not lazy sloth-beasts. The present system doesn't encourage ppl going back to work. I had someone recently laid off who I was willing to hire for some PT contract work. It would have likely transitioned into a FT job or at least would have provided some valuable networking to find another position. But the Gov't won't allow it w/o loss of benefits. I suppose one could fight this, but who has the time when you are also looking for work?

I've admired men from all over the world, I've seen some very handsome ones but they don't typically interest me beyond a general aesthetic appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The present system doesn't encourage ppl going back to work.
    That's the second time in my life I've heard someone say that, and I can't agree more.

social security has a pretty good program that helps people go back to work where they still get some money from social security while they're working, depending on how much they make. it's called ticket to work or something. unfortunately that doesn't happen with all welfare subsidies.

but then there are people on social security who should be working. there are people on it for ridiculous reasons, where some who are in true need are denied and have to fight for it and can't afford to.

btw social security makes up a far larger piece of the welfare pie then regular cash assistance. if i were president i would probably give more to cash assistance programs and carry them out like the ticket to work program and give less social security to young people with diagnoses like ptsd or substance abusers.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

For me caucasian, asian or latin I prefer slim and c cups I was never a huge breast fan and I think overly large ones are a bit of a turn off.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We clean our entire house once a week, and do our best to maintain it throughout despite our busy schedules.

I clean the bathroom every 3rd week.

Every day I clean and sweep up my working area when it's otherwise common to have day laborers (aka illegals) do that for us. That's right, we've essentially stolen back jobs from illegals. We no longer see the 20 day laborers come on Sunday to sweep because our company sweeps and even mops its areas. This is not common on most job sites, I guarantee you that.

Volunteer work also lends to some nasty but necessary jobs.

I've cleaned out a foul smelling festering pond (my teammate vomited because of the smell), I removed invasive cactus from the brush by hand, waitered for elitists during two fund raising ceremonies and where I learned how "Perrier" is different from water. I've painted, I've dry walled, I've mixed and poured concrete, I've demolished, and cut my share of grass. Many of which have become work to illegals.

I'm a f*cking badass motherf*cker.
    Last edited by Junket; 24-03-10 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Sounds like it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Those people piss me off. I know plenty of them too. A couple of my mom's shiftless hippie friends used to space their kids out by five years each so they could stay on welfare for 20+ years. One of them has six kids and the other seven. Those people make me ill. I work too hard to feel okay about supporting that behavior.
    Must be some ingrained social/cultural thing. In all my time in the stereotypical land of tax and social benefits I haven't even heard of a single case of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Must be some ingrained social/cultural thing. In all my time in the stereotypical land of tax and social benefits I haven't even heard of a single case of that.
    It is in some cases...when you have generations of people riding the welfare wagon many times the children don't know any better.

Then you also have to consider...why would they want to work when they can get free money but if they work they don't make as much because of lack of education?...They make more money sitting on their asses.

The greatest form of social welfare reform is an educational crusade. Even though k-12 education is available to everybody not everybody finishes for various reasons. Many times it is because they do not believe there are any opportunities for themselves in the world....many times this is due to a lack of role models, encouragement, and upbringing.

Truly though we are still recovering from slavery and the civil war, there are many socioeconomic factors that impact a large numbers of people in this country....the southern states especially so.

Not to mention that you can't hardly do anything without a high school education and then if you want to make any money to speak of you'd better go to college or technical school in order to become skilled. But that also seems limiting to most people due to their financial difficulties and the great price of a college education. Many do not know about all the help they could actually get in going to school.

My family is a history of immigrants from Europe and Native Americans from the Mississippi....I am the first person in my entire family to go to college....I always joke that I am escaping the mountain but many of my cousins have not. I have cousins who suck welfare as though they are entitled to it simply because they do not wish to work. But to consider my Choctaw grandfather lived in the side of a hill with a dirt floor, picked cotton at the age of 5, and had to buy a gun on the black market and pouch to feed is family because Native Americans weren't aloud to own firearms....I think I have taken my family pretty far.
    Last edited by dewilliams2; 24-03-10 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    really? you must be living in the right neighborhood then.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    really? you must be living in the right neighborhood then.
    They closed down the school I attended and turned it into a prison after having a budget deficit over dozens of false fire alarms (automatic fire dep response for each one), repeatedly smashed windows and damaged property, was lucky to be the last batch outta there. Wasn't the worst of places, but definitely not the best, but either way I mean, it's not even mentioned by acquaintances or newspapers. Zilch. Probably happens somewhere though.

Immigration and integration is a hot topic back there. No easy solutions.

Anyways, on topic, not a major fan of any type of girls as most have good-looking ones in one way or another, but I'd say that so far the eurasians I've met have looked stunning.

I answered this pages ago, but I need to add (or amend), since this discussion has turned so political.
    I am here to re-answer to keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

I am Chinese. I was raised to not date outside my race.
    I dated asian women all through college. Slept with a couple of white women, but never had a serious relationship with them.
    I married a chinese woman for 12 years, had 2 kids. Now I am separated and almost fully divorced.
    I met the woman of my dreams, and she is white. I finally realized that I liked white women all along, but somehow was influenced to date my own race, which ended badly.
    Conclusion: I loooove white women....namely my woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've cleaned out a foul smelling festering pond (my teammate vomited because of the smell), I removed invasive cactus from the brush by hand, waitered for elitists during two fund raising ceremonies and where I learned how "Perrier" is different from water. I've painted, I've dry walled, I've mixed and poured concrete, I've demolished, and cut my share of grass.

you are so not a f*cking badass motherf*cker, you are a mexican. j/k
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    you are so not a f*cking badass motherf*cker, you are a mexican. j/k
    Do not get me wrong, I am not faulting illegals for their work ethic. They work harder than many of the people born and raised in this city. If I had my way, I kick all the lazy cocksuckers and replace them with productive people, but it doesn't work that way.

Fras, I edited your racially offensive post. -G
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 25-03-10 at 10:06 PM.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast