+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Almost 10 years relationship with the guy I love the most

Talking Almost 10 years relationship with the guy I love the most

we've been together since i was 16 years old.. he was my 4th boyfriend.. hehe! we were classmates since elementary going to college.. but our lovestory started when we graduated from high school.. That was the most happiest moment of our lives.. we were called as a perfect couple before.. but when friendster started to came... we are both curious about the website so we met alot of friends.. and that time we just had one account shared by the two of us since we have common friends. Then one day everything changed.. that time we both graduated from college.. so we started to work.. then one day.. i feel that theres something wrong in him.. his text messages were all different from before so i asked him whats wrong he told me nothing... then he just simply texted me that he has a new one.. his officemate.. that time my whole life crashed... its true u cant really eat, talk and sleep... then what i did was i went to their office and applied for the same position like him so when i started my first he stopped texting the girl.. it wa not true that theyve been together.. its like getting to know each other stage... then after that my trust and love been ruined by that incident.. then we both move on together.. we made a promise that it will not happen again.. then after a year... we moved out to the other company.. then...that was the time that our relationship almost ended up.. i broke up with him because we always fight and i guess it will never work out.. then that time were both working on the same company.. then there was a girl who had a big crush on him so he took advantage on that, then they became boyfriend and girlfriend.. that was the time that made me stronger and realized how stupid iam to forgive and have him back again.. but as the day goes by... he keep on calling and texting me.. and he dont want me to go.. then after 7 months they broke up.. because their relationship didnt work coz the girl cant get over with me.. she always make an issue about me and my ex.. to think that i dont even want him back.. i even changed my number several times.. then after that we tried to fix things.. and guess what.. we're now officially engaged and ready to get married soon.. i dont know what you might think about this story.. but what i learned from this was.. "Embrace changes, coz everywhere you go there will always be a change!"

Quote Originally Posted by msheartbreaker View Post
    we've been together since i was 16 years old.. he was my 4th boyfriend.. hehe! we were classmates since elementary going to college.. but our lovestory started when we graduated from high school.. That was the most happiest moment of our lives.. we were called as a perfect couple before.. but when friendster started to came... we are both curious about the website so we met alot of friends.. and that time we just had one account shared by the two of us since we have common friends. Then one day everything changed.. that time we both graduated from college.. so we started to work.. then one day.. i feel that theres something wrong in him.. his text messages were all different from before so i asked him whats wrong he told me nothing... then he just simply texted me that he has a new one.. his officemate.. that time my whole life crashed... its true u cant really eat, talk and sleep... then what i did was i went to their office and applied for the same position like him so when i started my first he stopped texting the girl.. it wa not true that theyve been together.. its like getting to know each other stage... then after that my trust and love been ruined by that incident.. then we both move on together.. we made a promise that it will not happen again.. then after a year... we moved out to the other company.. then...that was the time that our relationship almost ended up.. i broke up with him because we always fight and i guess it will never work out.. then that time were both working on the same company.. then there was a girl who had a big crush on him so he took advantage on that, then they became boyfriend and girlfriend.. that was the time that made me stronger and realized how stupid iam to forgive and have him back again.. but as the day goes by... he keep on calling and texting me.. and he dont want me to go.. then after 7 months they broke up.. because their relationship didnt work coz the girl cant get over with me.. she always make an issue about me and my ex.. to think that i dont even want him back.. i even changed my number several times.. then after that we tried to fix things.. and guess what.. we're now officially engaged and ready to get married soon.. i dont know what you might think about this story.. but what i learned from this was.. "Embrace changes, coz everywhere you go there will always be a change!"
    Goog to know that you were going to marry officially.. your last statement is remarkable - "Embrace changes, coz everywhere you go there will always be a change" .. I can understand how much people learn to make a relationship successful.. I am too in love for 10 year and will wait 2 more year to marry and point to be noted is " it is 1st love" of both of us.

I'm not reading that pink wall of text.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm not reading that pink wall of text.
    hurts my eyes

I was successful with closing my eyes, and reading it through my eyelids.

Quote Originally Posted by msheartbreaker View Post
    i broke up with him because we always fight and i guess it will never work out.. then that time were both working on the same company.. then there was a girl who had a big crush on him so he took advantage on that, then they became boyfriend and girlfriend.. that was the time that made me stronger and realized how stupid iam to forgive and have him back again.. but as the day goes by... he keep on calling and texting me.. and he dont want me to go.. then after 7 months they broke up.. because their relationship didnt work coz the girl cant get over with me.. she always make an issue about me and my ex.. to think that i dont even want him back.. i even changed my number several times.. then after that we tried to fix things.. and guess what.. we're now officially engaged and ready to get married soon.. i dont know what you might think about this story.. but what i learned from this was.. "Embrace changes, coz everywhere you go there will always be a change!"
    Okay

So what you are saying is you were with you bf since you were 16. Then he cheated on you. Then you broke up with him. Then he dated another girl for 7 months. Then he broke up with her and you took him back because he kept on texting you and you gave up to his persistence. And now you are marrying him because it's all good.

You somehow have complete certainty that he's a changed man and this will never happen again. Personally I think it's a bit silly, but whatever works for you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~