+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to better understand this situation why the childish behavior?

How to better understand this situation why the childish behavior?

A few weeks ago i needed a book from an ex and we had not been talking because she didnt want to. So first off she is hours late and doesnt answer hr phone for 3 hours after the time she said she would be availible.She is extremely nice and apologetic on the phone then she comes to drop the book off and opens the door part way throws in the book i say thanks she says your welcome and shuts the door no hi or bye or anything. I dont understand this type of behavior. She also doesnt want to be friends with me anymore wouldnt say why and i learned it was because of a new boyfriend. The nthe other day she cut me off driving. I seriously dont get this type of odd rude behavior.

Why should you bother understanding it? You're broken up. Get all of your gear back, give her everything of hers back and delete her phone number.

i don't understand why people who break up contact the other person to get something back. count your losses and get out. go to the bookstore and buy the damn book again.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i don't understand why people who break up contact the other person to get something back. count your losses and get out. go to the bookstore and buy the damn book again.
    reason being is i needed it that day and didnt want to lay down 50 dollars for some stupid chemistry book when i didnt have to. its wasnt a convenience thing i truly needed to do work. But really expected her to behave maturely and act her age and she obviously cant. The time before when i went to get my things she was at least nice and wasnt an ass to me.

You broke up. She really doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to be nice to you or be your friend. Deleting her number is good advice. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    You broke up. She really doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to be nice to you or be your friend. Deleting her number is good advice. Move on.
    i understand she doesnt owe me anything i never said she did. i know know she doesnt have to be my friends. i just want to better understand why she would at least act mature. throwing books into a room isnt very mature imo. not saying hi or bye isnt either.i didnt expect a full blown conversation or anything i just expected her not to be totally rude since the last time it this happened she was very nice. Also why the niceness on the phone?

Hey, I'd take a thrown book or bitchy attitude over being stiffed with bills not of your own making or outright theft/profiteering.

Count yourself lucky. It's only a book and you got it back.

Chicks sometimes go mental when they break up with someone and morph into complete opposites of what you thought you knew.

Guys do it too... but not as many. We tend to avoid drama whenever possible instead of making it.

So you've discovered that your ex is a messed up bitch face...

It's quite common.

But you're not in the business of caring anymore, or shouldn't be.

I got stiffed for thousands of dollars a couple years ago by a secret bitchface.

Probably won't ever recover it, but that's cool. Revenge is best served cold. She bought herself a lot of cold with that one.

thanks yes she has turned quite the opposite and has some new boyfriend complete opposite of me and not neccesarilly the right person for her but i obviously want either. I guess that since this new guy she has started being rude to me /cutting all contact. and youre right at least i got my book back

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you broke up with her? you're pretty lucky to get your book back. she's trying the NCbut it's you the childish one who can't understand that she is with someone else and is trying to leave her ex(you) inthe past where all exes belong. move on dude
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    you broke up with her? you're pretty lucky to get your book back. she's trying the NCbut it's you the childish one who can't understand that she is with someone else and is trying to leave her ex(you) inthe past where all exes belong. move on dude
    no she broke up with me. how am i childish? i clearly understand she is with someone else and am not looking to get her back i totally respect her decision to not be with me. i just wanted to understand the rude behavior in person and why she was super nice on the phone. it makes no sense to me

wait, this is the second time you've asked for something back from her? dude, get all your shit and leave it alone. she's being such a bitch to you cause she wants you to leave her alone.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    wait, this is the second time you've asked for something back from her? dude, get all your shit and leave it alone. she's being such a bitch to you cause she wants you to leave her alone.
    yes that was the second time. other than getting the things back i havent talked to her or anything. i have not been bothering her about anyhting other than getting the things i needed. Is it not wrong to be three hours late and not answer your phine when you say you'll be somewhere?

she doesn't want any obligations toward you anymore. do you still like this girl or what? you need to leave her alone, serio.

i have left her alone i dont continually bother her or anything like that. We havent talked ina long time other than for mme to get my book. Theres part of me that still likes her but i know im better off without having to deal with her issues that i have dealt with previosuly.

might she have anything else of yours you may need one day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast