+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying too hard?

Trying too hard?

When it is that you are trying too hard.

Or how do you actually know the extend of things that you can do and what you cannot do when on a pursue.

Sometime I do thinks tat I am trying way too hard... some girls like it ... some girls got annoyed after a while. But sometime, taking it slow is like a vague understatement. How slow is slow and the pacing....

I believe it's the point when you grab a radio, go outside their house and start serenading the person you're trying to convey your feelings to. But I must agree with you that it all depends on the person. Some men and women just have shorter fuses than others, and when they first stated they have no intent to be in a relationship they had no plans on changing their mind. So long as there's a possibility I think you could still shoot for it though.. so long as it doesn't become stalking or harassment of some sort. In the end though, people are generally more convinced by things discovered themselves. So.. don't go chasing after somebody for too long without giving them their own reason to join in.

It depends on the person...

I've had chicks get mad I didn't call them the day after we had sex and then had chicks flip out on me when I did...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

well it all depend on individual

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes depends. Give us a specific situation. In terms of Grahams response I'd be the one mad he didn't call the day after not becasue I'm needy but becasue if he likes me he'd want to talk to me the day after and not play some stupid waiting game for waitings sake. But again, only if I liked the guy if I didn't I'd be the one flipping out because he's stupid to believe that I DID like him.